*** Ponder These Seven Questions Daily***

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Los Angeles, California                                     February 3, 2006
      The Inherent Right of ALL People to Alter or Reform Abusive Government.
      The Right Upon Which All Other Rights Depend
      The Torchbearer for J.A.I.L. Nationally - Support Them!
      P.O. Box 412, Tea, S.D. 57064  -  (605) 231-1418

      Ponder These Seven Questions Daily

      Should judges be allowed to
      deliberately violate the law
      WITH IMPUNITY?

      Should judges be allowed to
      commit fraud or conspiracy
      WITH IMPUNITY?

      Should judges be allowed to
      intentionally violate
      due process of law
      WITH IMPUNITY?

      Should judges be allowed to
      deliberately disregard material facts of a case
        WITH IMPUNITY?

      Should judges be allowed to
      perform judicial acts
       without jurisdiction
         WITH IMPUNITY?

      Should judges be allowed to
      block (impede) the lawful conclusion of a case
         WITH IMPUNITY?

      Should judges be allowed to
      deliberately violate the Constitutions of South Dakota or the United States
        WITH IMPUNITY?

          2. Immunity.  No immunity shall extend to any judge of this State for any deliberate violation of law, fraud or conspiracy, intentional violation of due process of law, deliberate disregard of material facts, judicial acts without jurisdiction, blocking of a lawful conclusion of a case, or any deliberate violation of the Constitutions of South Dakota or the United States, notwithstanding Common Law, or any other contrary statute.
      Judicial Accountability Initiative Law
      (South Dakota Amendment E)

      To be added or removed, write to VictoryUSA@...
      Your help is needed: www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.com

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams