* * An Ohio Magistrate Praises J.A.I.L. * *

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      Los Angeles, California                                               January 28, 2006
      The Inherent Right of ALL People to Alter or Reform Their Government
      The Right Upon Which All Other Rights Depend
      www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.org

      An Ohio Magistrate
      Praises J.A.I.L.
      January 26, 2006

      Mr. Branson,

      I am a solo attorney in ... Ohio, and I also serve as a part-time civil magistrate in a local municipal court.  I am quite impressed with, and supportive of the South Dakota J.A.I.L initiative, having been persuaded when I was in law school (circa 1987) that the doctrine of judicial immunity was already quite dangerous and spinning out of control.

      Most people are appalled to learn how the Supreme Court of the United States applied the judicial immunity doctrine to protect the lawless conduct of judges and "judicial officers" as described in Stump v. Sparkman and Mireles v. Waco.  If I could write something productive on this issue to support your effort, I would consider doing so.

      I can be reached at ....   I am not a big fan of e-mail, especially with sensitive material that any recipient can just pop onto the Internet.  God Bless.

      An Ohio Magistrate
      (Identity of magistrate withheld by Ron Branson until further notice)

      To be added or removed, write to VictoryUSA@...
      Your help is needed: www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.com

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams