Leading Alabama in Becoming an Initiative State

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2006

      Greetings, Representative Michael Ball - mikeball@...:

      I am Ron Branson, the Founder and Commander-In-Chief of National J.A.I.L. which has locations in all 50 states. I have recently appointed Harold Sorensen as my JAILer-In-Chief over the State of Alabama.

      Seeing as Alabama is not an Initiative state, and the People there have no direct voice in proposing amendments to their state Constitution, it is our desire to correct this terrible omission in Alabama by working to make it an Initiative State.

      Please work with Mr. Sorensen in this matter. Should you choose to lead this cause, I can assure you that there will be national publicity for you inasmuch as we are continually on numerous radio stations and are the object of a number of newspaper articles.

      The Argus Leader in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, has recently called to their readership's attention that the top issue in this November's South Dakota  ballot will likely not be candidates running for office, but the issue of J.A.I.L. Please check out www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.com.

      I encourage you to type into you Google Search Engine "jail4judges," and you will find around 24,000 websites that lead their internet traffic to us. By your stepping out with us on Alabama seeking to make it an Initiative state, you will enjoy public attention beyond you sweetest dreams. God bless you, Rep. Michael Ball.

      -Ron Branson

      To be added or removed, write to VictoryUSA@...
      Your help is needed: www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.com

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams