*** "More Important Than All Freedom Groups Put Together" ***

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006

      Los Angeles, California                                           January 6, 2006
      The Inherent Right of ALL People to Alter or Reform Abusive Government.
      The Right Upon Which All Other Rights Depend
      The Torchbearer for J.A.I.L. Nationally - Support Them!
      P.O. Box 412, Tea, S.D. 57064  -  (605) 231-1418

      "More Important Than
      All Freedom Groups Put Together"
      By Bill Wheelis, Arizona JAILer, wwheelis@...

      Dear Ron

      Just a little note to let you know that what you are doing is more important than all of the Freedom Groups put together. If the initiative passes, all those seeking freedom may have a chance where they now have NONE. I look at this as the way to eliminate judicial abuse, which may bring this Nation back to a Republic, a Nation based on the law as it is written, not as what the judge says it "should be."  I will try to send more in the future, and tell others to support J.A.I.L.

      Bill Wheelis
      Arizona JAILer

      That is a "little note" that says a whole lot!  Now that J.A.I.L. has reached national attention through the media and people are beginning to see that this country is on its way to becoming the Constitutional Republic it was intended to be pursuant to the organic Constitution of 1787, it is giving them pause to contemplate the significance of what the passage of J.A.I.L. will mean to each one of us.

      I have come to realize, myself, that J.A.I.L. is even more basic than enforcement of the Constitution by the People. Even before reaching the Constitution, it is the laws of nature that bear natural rule over mankind. Only through respect and obedience to that natural rule will harmony reign. When mankind, through his lust for absolute power, acts beyond the realm of nature, disharmony and confusion ensues.

      The founding of this country is based on the laws of nature, and the Declaration of Independence sets forth truths that are self-evident in that regard. There we can read that there comes a time when it becomes necessary for the People to separate themselves from abusive and insufferable political control over them and seek the independence and autonomy to which they are entitled pursuant to the laws of nature.

      We the People have reached that point again. We have become subject to the same evils from which our forefathers separated over two hundred years ago. The new government which was instituted two hundred years ago for the protection of the inherent, unalienable rights of the People was designed to be limited in power by the organic 1787 Constitution.

      However, over the past two centuries, that limited government has been gradually eroded by the continued abuse and usurpation of power, reaching well beyond the realm of nature, until now the People, as did our forefathers, find it again necessary to dissolve the political bands to which they have been tied and move on to the independence to which they are entitled by nature. Government has ceased to be, since it is no longer serving and protecting the People's rights as it was designed to do.

      Government, as it was intended to be when originally instituted, must be restored. Restoration of lawful government can be achieved only by the People. The only right the People can act upon until lawful government is restored is their inherent right to alter or reform their government, which act is necessary to bring it back to the Constitutional Republic it was originally designed to be. Unless and until the People exercise that right of reformation, none of their other rights will be recognized and respected since there is no government forum in which to have them addressed.

      Ladies and gentlemen:  J.A.I.L. IS THE EPITOME OF THAT RIGHT OF REFORMATION BY THE PEOPLE!  No Freedom Groups are pursuing that right as J.A.I.L. is doing. Until reformation of government is accomplished, no other right can be addressed. Until J.A.I.L. is passed, the People will remain helpless. I recently read someone who said "We can win in court if we use their rules." The People don't want to use the rules of an unauthorized, corporate, tyrannical power, operating under fraud, deceit, and manipulation --using trickery and gamesmanship. That is not "winning." The People want to restore a government under constitutional rule --not the rules of tyrants.

      Thanks to Mr. Wheelis for his comments. And thanks to everyone supporting and participating in the South Dakota campaign.

      -Barbie-
      ACIC, National J.A.I.L. Admin.

      To be added or removed, write to VictoryUSA@...
      Your help is needed: www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.com

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams