Please replace the heading of yesterday's JNJ with this one

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      To:  Our Readers of the J.A.I.L. News Journal

      Please replace the heading of the JNJ sent yesterday to the one below, correcting the spelling of the word "effect" in the title. Thanks to all of you who brought this to my attention, and I apologize for this error. I don't mean to make excuses for my "goof" but just to tell you how it happened, I was originally going to title it "How J.A.I.L. Will Affect Judicial Immunity" and then I decided to shorten the title to "J.A.I.L.'s [E]ffect On Judicial Immunity" but I neglected to change the "A" to an "E".  Fortunately, only the title was affected. But if any of you would like a resend of the entire JNJ with the corrected title spelling, let me know. I truly am embarrassed. J.A.I.L. doesn't deserve such slipshod carelessness on my part.  -Barbie-

      Los Angeles, California                                     December 22, 2005
      The Inherent Right of ALL People to Alter or Reform Abusive Government
      The Right Upon Which All Other Rights Depend
      The Torchbearer for J.A.I.L. Nationally - Support Them!
      P.O. Box 412, Tea, S.D. 57064  -  (605) 231-1418

      J.A.I.L.'s Effect On

      Judicial Immunity

      By Barbie, ACIC, National J.A.I.L. Administration

      victoryusa@...