    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2000
      "Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end..."   I Peter 1:13.
          Everyone must ask themselves which Master do they serve?  Who is the authority that you believe?  Are your choices based in fear or faith ????
          The only place this corrupt government has ANY authority is in the minds of the People who believe it !!!!  Stand up to it and it is a facade .....  we have discredited it completely now and the corruption stands exposed for all to see..... we are storming through the gates now that have been blocked to the common man, and those of us who are going through are saying to everyone else - come on - wake up - your life is at stake and the whole future of Freedom and Sovereignty - STAND TOGETHER and SAY NO TO CORRUPT JUDGES - SAY NO TO UNCONSTITUTIONAL RULES -     You have to be fearless and stand up to it all the way to the door - then you find they have NO SUBSTANCE to block us
      from demanding our inherent rights and the judges RUN out the back - we are seeing this all the time now in Oregon because the People are going in Sui Juris and insisting on speaking - not playing the bar attorney "don't irritate the court" crap game anymore. The TRUTH is draining the cesspool
      and exposing the abominations of public servants  rendering human flesh in the machine they are all profiting from.....none of it has anything to do with LAW ......   ALL of it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL...... WHEN WE STOP ALLOWING IT, ITS OVER !!!!
          "THEY" are not going to do ANYTHING - 'THEY"  are profiting from our destruction thinking they are not human, I guess, not  to be concerned with human rights. 'WE'  have to force 'THEM"  to be accountable WAKE UP AMERICA. YOU CANNOT SERVE  TWO MASTERS - THE MONEY PRIESTS OR GOD ????   RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, TODAY....
      From Pamela Gaston, Head of Oregon JAIL Chapter.
      Pamela may be reached at avoice@...