Fw: THERE SHOULD BE AN iNITIATIVE ABOUT JUDGES SHE SAID !

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10 2:09 AM

      From: idelc
      Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 12:09 AM
      Subject: THERE SHOULD BE AN iNITIATIVE ABOUT JUDGES SHE SAID !

      Ron -

      It would likely unerve her, but you should call Victoria Pipkin, Director of Communications in the office of District Attorney Gil Garcetti and tell her that you heard she mentioned today that there should be an initiative to keep these judges from doing the stuff they do!  She said this to me and a reporter regarding the topic we were discussing.  Her phone is (213) 974-3525 .

      Idelle Clarke