Serious Advice About J.A.I.L. Campaign In South Dakota

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Los Angeles, California                                        December 1, 2005

      Mission Statement                  JNJ Library                     PayPal Support
      Federal J.A.I.L.
                                 FAQs                    What?MeWarden?

      Bill needs a support staff who are willing
      to take on each of the facets of the campaign.
      SDJA: (605) 231-1418

      Serious Advice About
      J.A.I.L. Campaign In South Dakota
      By David Estes, destes3584@...

      For our part, we need to give support wherever and
      whenever we can. Communicate your support and,
      above all, go to South Dakota and get involved.
      This is not going to be a social picnic.
      I hope you all begin to understand how mean
       and vicious this campaign will become.
                                         -- David Estes

      My main message is to communicate with each other. It is not a matter of egos. It is communicating with people. Campaigns are stressful. We need to understand that the South Dakota people are under a great deal of stress to get the Initiative passed. Give them input, but do not assume that what you suggest is not being done. Communicate your suggestions, but be sensitive to the feelings of the South Dakota staff.

      ... Some [suggestions that have been made] were premature and need to be put in perspective. Right now is the time to be somewhat reactive. The South Dakota campaign needs time to organize. Once the organization is done, you go on the offensive. Right now the campaign is setting up a steering committee to oversee the campaign. Volunteers are being sought to pass out leaflets at the appropriate time. A speakers unit is being organized so that people can go out to the communities and debate the issue or provide information to interested persons.

      Bill [Stegmeier] cannot handle all this by himself. He needs a support staff who are willing to take on each of the facets of the campaign. That relieves Bill to go out and talk with potential supporters and donors in the community. The nuts and bolts are handled by other people. Keep in mind that Bill will come into the spotlight as the election gets closer. His character will be attacked; his family [may] be attacked; JAIL will be called vile and vicious names. The legal profession stands to lose millions in revenue if this Initiative passes. Lawyers are not about to let that happen.

      For our part, we need to give support wherever and whenever we can. Communicate your support and, above all, go to South Dakota and get involved. This is not going to be a social picnic. I hope you all begin to understand how mean and vicious this campaign will become.

      Any support will be desperately needed in the upcoming months. We cannot match the lawyers' money dollar for dollar, but we can provide bodies to do the work-- they cannot. A low-budget campaign with lots of bodies to do the grunt work can win against a well-financed campaign with no volunteers.

      Remember:  communicate, communicate, communicate.

      Above all, money cannot overcome the Spirit of the Lord and His People.

      David Estes
      Washington JAILer

      To be added or removed, write to VictoryUSA@...
      Your help is needed: www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.com

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams