Living In "JACKs" World

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2005
      Living In "JACKs" World
      (By Bob Lokey - savbabys@...)

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: savbabys
      Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 5:33 AM
      Subject: Re: Comment Re: The "Jacks" of This World

      Ron, from many long years of personal, painstaking (and sometime quite painful) direct experience inside the cauldron, I can tell one and all that the "JACKs" will not wake up to anything, even after the "JIMs" have won the day and ponied up the featherbeds upon which the "JACKs" suddenly find themselves sleeping.

      The "JACKs" will simply roll over and fluff their featherbeds from time to time (for additional comfort) as they continue sleeping in them, yawning occasionally and looking groggily around for a moment or two.

      However, the "JACKs" will have no concept of whom, what, or which delivered their featherbeds, nor will they care.  All sleeping flesh knows how to do is dream dreams.

      One who knows,

      Lokey

      Bob Lokey once faced two life sentences without the possibility of parole prior to being released. His many years in prison fighting for justice makes him an authority on the subject.   -Ron Branson