A Non-JAILer In Indiana Plugs The Work of J.A.I.L.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2005
      A Non-JAILer In Indiana Plugs The Work of J.A.I.L.
      (By Bob Minarik - rlmpfl9065@...)
      Prior to the below communication, we did not know where Bob was located. We only knew that he wrote to subscribe to our mailings. He has now come out to push his circles to get behind J.A.I.L. Thank you, Bob Minarik, for rallying your following to the cause. Can we sign you up as a JAILer, Bob?    -Ron Branson - VictoryUSA@...