952A Thousand Zeros Equal Zero

    Jun 2, 2005
      A Thousand Zeros Equal Zero

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 12:10 PM
      Subject: RE: * * * J.A.I.L. Equivalent To The War For Independence * * *

      Hi Rick Stanley,

      Thanks for the invite. I love your home page. My only question is "Unite and do what?" I do not believe that changing faces in DC will have any effect at all because:

      “The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money.”    — Alexis de Tocquevile

      I believe the following quote to be a truism.

      "Constitutions are utterly worthless to restrain the tyranny of governments, unless it be understood that the people will, by force, compel the government to keep within the constitutional limits. Practically speaking, no government knows any limits to its power, except the endurance of the people.An Essay on the Trial By Jury,   By LYSANDER SPOONER

      http://www.fullbooks.com/An-Essay-on-the-Trial-By-Jury1.html

      In 50 odd years of looking at this situation and participating in the fight, the only real possibility that I have ever seen for remediation without bloodshed is J.A.I.L. www.jail4judges.org.

      And I am painfully aware, that if J.A.I.L. succeeds.....it will be the FIRST bloodless remediation (rollback of usurpation) of it's kind in all of recorded history.

      If you are uniting to support J.A.I.L. and to get immediately behind the South Dakota J.A.I.L. initiative....with all of your combined force and power.........I'm with you.

      In fact, you all will be joining me. :-)  It is , in my opinion, the only real chance we have to accomplish your stated goals of enforcing the Constitution.

      Then, once it's adopted, we'll need your new "Revolutionary Coalition Party" (Great name by the way....Jefferson said we need one every 20 years....we're sorely overdue) to hold it in place.

      Best regards,
      Jake