783Black Robed Despots

    Apr 7, 2004
      Black Robed Despots
      (By Harsha Sankar, freedom@...)

      Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 8:31 PM
      Subject: Black Robed Despots

      Dear Citizens,
      With judges now making law, the American republic is being torn apart, and democratic institutions are being pushed into extinctions.

      The judiciary has now decided the reference to God in the pledge of allegiance, that Floridian parental notification about minors' abortion, that the passed referendum calling for the increase of legislature votes needed to raise Nevadan taxes, that Michigan laws treating students (regardless of race) the same, that laws prohibiting same-sex marriages, are all unconstitutional.

      These are just a few examples of the lunacy Americans experience. Do the other branches check the unlimited powers of the judicial oligarchy? Of course not, simply because they are manned by the same people.

      The new repressive theocracy, the legal profession, have converted lawmakers into lawbreakers, America's [Republic -Ed] into their kleptocracy.

      This permeation will polarize our nation into the co-operative exploiters and the voiceless exploited. Irrespective of who wins or loses, the ruling class will have its mandates and pound of flesh.

      The people, no longer answered to by its own government, are now compelled to answer to the capricious decrees of these black robed despots.

      The notion the court has the final say on the meaning of the law and Constitution, is nowhere to be found in the thoughts of the Framers or the text of the Founding document. ....

      Lincoln cited people would cease to rule themselves and would resign their government into the hands of judges. Now judges are trying to internationalize our law, which threatens American independence at its core.

      The fiction of judicial supremacy, often cloaked as high-minded, though self-serving assertion of "judicial independence," caters to rogue behavior. This is not compatible in a progressive and merit-based society. It will make jurists into demigods with celebrity status and will turn simple court cases into drama and entertainment for the masses. ....

      Either Americans purge this tyranny or this tyranny will purge America.

      Very Truly Yours,
      Harsha Sankar
      201 Interstate Drive Covington,
      Virginia 24426

      "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws"  -- Tacitus

      JAIL is taking America like a wildfire!
      AddRemove@...
      E-Groups sign on at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jail4judges/join
      Get involved at
      JAIL_SALE_USA-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Donate offerings to J.A.I.L., P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA 91603
      "Give me your wealth, and I will give you America"  - Ron Branson

      "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
      - Samuel Adams

      striking at the root." -- Henry David Thoreau    <><