      Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 9:31 PM
      Subject: Re: Indiana Yard Sign Battle

      Whenever I have mulled over ways to reign in attorneys and judges, I have concluded that my latest idea will fail because of the incredible ability of evil persons to turn the processes around to their gain.
      Isn't it reasonable to believe that the [J.A.I.L.] Grand Juries will be meticulously groomed to support the judiciary after being populated by persons whose appointments are secured with the assistance of 'friends of the court'?
      In other words, wouldn't ways be found to rig the Grand Juries? I'm jaded. I can imagine the J.A.I.L. process being used to weed out sincere judges so that politically manageable replacements may be appointed.
      Dennis Fenimore

      Ron Branson Responds:
      Dear Dennis:
      You are in the mindset of the present common-day county Grand Juries. The Special Grand Juries set up by J.A.I.L. are at arms length from the system,  excludes lawyers, elected and appointed officials, personnel of the judiciary, prosecution, law enforcement, are rolled over, and only sit for one year max, and are not appointed by anyone, but are drawn by open public lottery.
      There is nothing within our entire existing system in government that is more protected than the Special Grand Juries, believe me. It is totally designed to keep all government manipulation out, and to be totally of the people alone.
      In the J.A.I.L. context, you must forget about how the regular Grand Juries are now manipulated. By the influential operations of the J.A.I.L. Special Grand Juries, it will publicly shame the entire present Grand Jury system as judicial cases pass through their hands under the direction of the D.A., only to go be passed upward to the Special Grand Juries to be acted upon.
      This repeated process of case after case being passed up to the Special Grand Juries, will clearly show up the entire county Grand Jury system to be political pawns of the D.A.s and governments, as these Grand Juries are soon be known as "Do Nothing Grand Juries." The overwhelming embarrassment of "Doing Nothing" will demand there be change. This change will make Grand Juries throughout the country inclined to follow after the order of the J.A.I.L. Special Grand Juries. When that happens, D.A.s will be kicked out of the Grand Jury rooms and placed at arm's length, and the "Get Going" operations of these newly motivated Grand Juries will then lighten up the load of cases against judges passing through their hands only to go up to the Special Grand Juries for action.
      Imagine all the regular Grand Juries throughout the country starting to act like  Grand Juries were originally intended by our Founding Fathers, indicting judges, mayors, city councilmembers, Board of Supervisors, corporate CEOs, Sheriff, police officers/chiefs, heads of bureaucracy, etc., etc, without limit or influential politics.
      This is precisely what will happen as part of the fall-out of the passage of J.A.I.L., and we will start seeing more accountability throughout all governments, corporate enterprises, etc., because of fear of these Grand Juries indicting them. As a result of this fraud control, J.A.I.L. will indirectly bring in untold $billions into the economy, with many wondering where it all came from because they did not understand the magnitude of the fraud and corruption everywhere.
      Nothing will ultimately improve the economy and business of America more than will J.A.I.L.
      Dennis, it is very obvious that you have never read the J.A.I.L. Initiative, so please do so now before going any further.
      -Ron Branson-

      J.A.I.L.= Judicial Accountability Initiative Law - www.jail4judges.org
      Send donations to J.A.I.L., P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA 91603
      "Those who say it cannot be done should not interfere with those of us who are doing it."                                       --S. Hickman