729Tears Flowing Like A River

    Aug 15, 2003
      Los Angeles, California                                                August 14, 2003

      Tears Flowing Like A River
      (By South Carolina JAILer Jara Uzenda Gobbi)
      The below is a touching letter between two South Carolina JAILers lamenting the lack of justice in our Family Courts, and their steadfast hope to the end that the day of reckoning will one day finally arrive.
      Subject: Another South Carolina Child is Sacrificed !!!!

      Dear Sherry,

      I think my tears have run dry, then I hear yet another horrific story of a
      child who has been placed in harm's way by the ignorance and apathy of the Family Courts and once again, my tears flow like a river. Please stay strong. And know we are one in our fight to protect the children from those whose duty it is to protect them.
      I do believe the day will come when each and every Family Court judge, lawyer and guardian will be held accountable for gross their negligence.

      Many of the South Carolina family court litigants have taken their cause to the highest places in the state. Chief Justice Toal, Senator McConnell and the Judicial Merit Selection Commission, the Governor, the Attorney General, most of our lawmakers and many others in positions of power, close their eyes to the plight of our children and families.

      Your plea for mercy, as do ours, often results in the threat of a prison
      sentence. Far too often, we are jailed for speaking the truth and trying to
      protect those who cannot protect themselves. This is our 'punishment' for being good parents and citizens. ....
      Until that day,

      I remain,
      Optimistically yours,

      Jara Uzenda Gobbi
      Myrtle Beach, SC

      From all quarters of America, and from around the nations, there is an unspoken cry for J.A.I.L., (Judicial Accountability & Integrity Law.)
      Until that day when J.A.I.L. shall rule, our nation shall continue to languish in waste, pain, agony and tears with one step forward and two steps back.  J.A.I.L. is the only answer!   - Ron Branson

      Donate offerings to J.A.I.L., P.O. Box 207, N. Hollywood, CA 91603
      "Give me your wealth, and I will give you America"  - Ron Branson