693CVS Newspaper Reports On J.A.I.L.

    Apr 7 4:32 PM
      Los Angeles, California                                                    April 7, 2003

      HotSeat4Judges/M-Th/5pmPT   TheJAILerMakers   What?MeWarden?
      T-ShirtMe!
                      FedJAIL4FedJudges                   E-mail&hosting

      Connecticut Valley Spectator Reports On J.A.I.L.

      The Vermont Chapter of Jail4judges had a meeting on March 29, 2003 which was reported in the April 3, 2003 edition of the "Connecticut Valley Spectator."

      The front page news headlined,"WRJ man crusades against court corruption - Jail4judges pushes for accountability law."  The reporter and editor Aaron Nobel wrote, "Rampant corruption, cover-ups, destruction of our God-given rights and one fraternity knowingly exploiting the rest of the world for its personal financial gain.

      It sounds like a conspiracy novel, but Dave Donley of White River Jct., says it's what has become of the United States of America. 'People have this myth that the legal profession is ethical and it's not,' Donley said. 'Our founding fathers tried to warn us -the price of liberty is eternal vigilance, don't allow any one faction to get (its' members) into power (in sufficient numbers) to enact legislation to benefit themselves (to the detriment of the Republic as a whole).

      Donley says that one faction --  attorneys -- paid attention to the founding fathers, exploiting our system's weaknesses, giving themselves immunities, protections, access to state and federal coffers.

      JAil4judges is a nationwide organization that crusades against court corruption. Its most immediate and tangible goal is the passing in every
      state of Judicial Accountability and Integrity Law or 'J.A.I.L.'  The law has already been drafted. But Donley warns that increasing infringements on the first amendment, especially in Vermont, are happening right now. 'If people don't wake up soon and start taking notice, we aren't going to have the right to speak out at all.'

      Donley said Gov. Dean' ruled Vermont like a despotic dictator.' Dean exerted executive privilege to more freedom of information requests than any governor before him, even act 60 fits into the plan, creating all kinds of litigation and business for the fraternity. 'The courts are not there to ensure truth and justice, its just business to them.'

      Donley's general sentiments are echoed in a February, 2003 speech to the Federalist Society of Harvard Law school by Judge Edith Jones of the US Court of Appeals (5th circuit), who said, the judicial system has been corrupted almost beyond recognition. 'The legal aristocracy have shed their professional independence for the temptations and materialism associated with becoming businessmen'.
      Fred Davideit of Hillsborough, N.H., the N.H. head of Jail4judges, spoke to the crowd at the meeting.  Davideit who is retired law enforcement, said people basically have to forget everything they've ever known. 'We've got to just about wipe the slate clean and start at 7 years old and reread our constitutional rights. Don't give them up.

      Davideit makes a clear distinction between 'lawful' and 'legal.' Statutes are absolutely not law if they don't match up with what's required in the Constitution. Court corruption is a hot topic, an internet search for 'legal reform' will bring up some of the top 5% most frequented sites.

      Donley said lawyers dominate the judiciary 100%, make up almost 100% of the executive branch and 60% of Congress. The judiciary is supposed to interpret law, not make policy, but it is changing our laws for us, dictating from the bench. The first amendment was intended as a major check against government abuse of authority, but they subvert it with their (secretive)Conduct boards.

      Donley says lawyers are too worried about being ostracized by their community if they speak out against their fraternal brothers or sisters.
      "Everything goes to court eventually, its one big funnel," Davideit said. "They go to court and they don't get what they should, they become disgruntled, and they hate the court. I don't understand why there's not more shootings, myself.  I don't know why they don't shoot more judges.

      Don't be cowered by all these judges and lawyers. They are nothing. You
      are a sovereign citizen. You pay their wages. Davideit said the gold fringe at the top of the American flag in a courtroom signifies a military flag, and thus a military court, in which defendants are 'guilty until proven innocent.' ....

      There will be a 1 P.M. April 19, gathering of jail4judges of New England at the Hartford Library. The National web site is jail4judges.org"

      The Connecticut Valley Spectator is a newspaper for this area. It is enjoying favorable review as it is addressing topics previously ignored by the existing media here. I commend Aaron ( news@...)
      for having the courage to report on this issue....

      Regards,
      Dave Donley,
      Paralegal, JIC VT Jail4judges
      http://www.jail4judges.org

      J.A.I.L. is returning the favor to the Connecticut Valley Spectator newspaper by advertising for it. I recommend you readers get on your keyboards and flood reporter Aaron, news@..., with high commendations for demonstrating boldness in printing the other side of the news, instead of just establishment pablum. As reporters begin to see the praise generated from the public for writing politically incorrect articles, they will be encouraged to take even bigger bites out of crime.
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      "Give me your substance, and I will give you America." - Ron Branson. Ask not what J.A.I.L. can do for me, but ask what I can do for J.A.I.L.