      Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 9:58 AM
      Subject: Re: The Greatest Fraud of All.

      In a message dated 5/15/2002 9:00:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time, victoryusa@... writes:

      John Wilson has now learned the value of J.A.I.L. --that it will make the banking industry accountable, once we get the ju
      dges accountable to the people, because the judiciary is the final authority for "government" action.

      The Judges will never be accountable to the people unless they are paid with and dependent upon something the people produce whether it be corn, silver, blueberries coal or gold. People used to mine gold and silver and have them coined via the 1792 Free Coinage Act. This was in force until 1933. The people owned and produced the medium of exchange. The Constitution says coin money. That was a fatal flaw death blow to the republic. It should have read "
      To coin gold and silver, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;". Nowhere in the constitution is permission granted to the Treasury to create paper currency or Treasury bonds, yet this is the means by which our wealth and control over govt has been removed from us without our consent or knowledge. The system is complex, fantastic and unbelievable but it is true. This sick system also creates an invisible force over government and through government over the people, a force so powerful that it can keep the people ignorant of its existence, and even when informed of its existence, compel the people to rebel against acknowledgement.
      The people have to be kept believing that they are still influencing their government through their judges and elected officials and that all is as it was. The effort is being constantly made to keep them believing there are two political parties and that they are in opposition, when in reality both parties are controlled to a considerable extent by this "force" that is able to
      invisibly extract the wealth of the people by means of a law passed by government which makes government from that day forward a victim of its own act, the Federal Reserve Act. The sole source of money today is the FED RES System, not "we the people".

      (Our response)
      Dear Frankkjv:
      Rather than be negative, the People must approach J.A.I.L. positively because J.A.I.L. is the only hope for the People to restore a forum for Redress of Grievances. Rather than make an excuse for why judges "will never be accountable to the people," the approach must be "The People have the DUTY to provide a means of making judges accountable under the Constitution" after the judiciary have become "a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinc[ing] a design to reduce [our rights] under absolute despotism...."  (Declaration of Independence).
      The people of this nation can no longer afford to be naysayers to any program offering a "new guard for our future security" as the Declaration states must be done. J.A.I.L. will hold judges accountable according to the limitations set by the Constitution, and that will affect many issues that the judiciary now refuse to address, one of them being the Money Issue and all that it encompasses. Before that, or any, issue can be corrected, the judges have to become honest and provide the lawful system of Redress for the people-- the purpose of having a judiciary in the first place. The judiciary are there to protect the people from an arbitrary government, and if they are to carry out that responsibility, they, themselves, cannot be arbitrary.
      So, before considering any other "problem" or issue that needs fixing, focus on getting a constitutional judicial system in place, so that the rest of the messes we have can be taken care of.  Don't put the cart before the horse-- the horse comes first, i.e., J.A.I.L.  We need an accountable judiciary before anything else can be corrected.
      Thanks for your comments.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org