532** J.A.I.L. To Have A Voice At Freedom Rally March 23-24

    Feb 26, 2002
      Los Angeles, California                                   February 26, 2002

      For a beautiful navy blue T-shirt with "J.A.I.L." on the back and www.jail4judges.org large and visible across the chest, imprinted in a bright yellow-gold lettering, send your check payable to J.A.I.L. for $11.95 plus $4 S&H. (Discounts on volume quantities.) Wear them to the Freedom Rally!

      J.A.I.L. To Have A Voice
       At Freedom Rally
      Hosted by Peymon Mottahedeh, California JAILer

      2002 Fifth Annual Freedom Rally - March 23rd-24th

      Ronald Branson, Author and Founder of the Judicial Accountability Initiative Law (J.A.I.L.) has been invited by Peymon Mottahedeh, President of Freedom Law School, and California JAILer, to speak at the FLS Fifth Annual Freedom Rally scheduled for March 23-24, 2002 in Newport Beach, California. Contact Peymon for details of cost, location, and time. He can be reached at Tel: (760) 868-4271  Web: http://www.livefreenow.org

      Email: freedom@....

      Besides Ron, some of the other speakers will be:

      Bob Schulz - Chairman of the We the People Foundation, exposing the fraud of the Federal Income Tax.

      Joe Banister - A Graduate of Freedom Law School and a former gun carrying IRS Fraud Special Agent who quit the IRS to expose the illegality of the Federal Income Tax.

      Rodney Stitch - Former Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Investigator will expose how the federal government facilitated the September 11th terrorist attacks and how the CIA for decades has been the biggest importer of heroin and cocaine in the USA.

      Nick Jesson - Candidate for California Governor and one of the courageous employers who stopped withholding income taxes from the paycheck of his employees and put his face in the USA TODAY ads about the Federal Income Tax.

      Charles Key - Former Oklahoma Legislator, will share how the federal government deliberately covered up the real cause and real criminals who caused the mass murder of the Oklahoma Federal Building.

      Our thanks to Peymon for giving J.A.I.L. another opportunity to get the word out about this important cause-- the only one of its kind-- the only one offering an autonomous, non-government method for implementation by the People themselves to regain control, freedom, and justice in this country. J.A.I.L. is the "new guard for [our] future security."  (See Declaration of Independence).

      J.A.I.L. offers a viable means for the People to DO something about the problem-- not just complain about it. Give J.A.I.L. a chance-- "peace" doesn't work!

      Let's have a good J.A.I.L. turnout there, wearing J.A.I.L. T-shirts if you have them. See you there!
      Contact Peymon for details of cost, location, and time.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org

      __