463Tears Of Joy

    Nov 16, 2001
      Tears Of Joy

      I shed tears of joy for this new hope. J.A.I.L. has been the answer to
      fasting and prayer. God Bless each and every endeavor of each worker for J.A.I.L.
      Like the Psalmist said, my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me with each passage of J.A.I.L. through out this land.

      I am overjoyed that the work is moving forward .... J.A.I.L. gives all renewed courage for complete justice to return to our Nation. God has heard our cry for Justice and has given J.A.I.L. His blessings.

      Come ye JAILers, let us shout, for the long dark days of injustice will
      soon be over. We shall have another Knight willing to carry the bright light for justice i
      nto one of the countries strong holds of injustice, with God, courage, and JAIL4Judges for his armor.

      The mighty State of Oregon will know real Justice once more. What joy this march toward justice will bring to so many waiting helpless for this hope.
      I am so overjoyed sitting here trembling and crying for joy. I am very humbled, Ron, by you're direct and fair actions. ... This is a Giant Leap for mankind and Justice will burst forth. .... The reward for you're labors will bring such happiness to millions. The United States Of America will once again become a Nation with Liberty and Justice for All. ....

      J4J Family,
      Geneva A Rucker
      arucker@...