383*Tribute to Sherree Lowe

    Jun 12 8:53 PM

      Los Angeles, California                                               June 12, 2001

      A TRIBUTE TO OUR LADY OF COURAGE,
      SHERREE LOWE, FLORIDA JAILER-IN-CHIEF,
      FROM AN ADMIRER, BILL SHIPLEY,
       KANSAS JAILER-IN-CHIEF

      Hi everyone.

      As some of you know and some of you don't, I am Chapter Chair for Kansas
      JAIL4Judges.  As some of you know and some of you don't, I went back to
      college while living in Sacramento, California because I wanted to decipher
      the contorted logic that would allow the Federal Government to force so many
      unconstitutional actions on "we the people."

      I was able to see the surface of the truly evil empire which has managed to
      overcome our legitimate Federal United States government.  It was not until I filed suit against the IRS for a total fabrication of so-called income during a year that I lost my life's savings that I discovered the true depth of the corruption in the judiciary system.  Since then, I have spent considerable of my personal resources to learn how to force the judge to address the issues in my complaint. (It was this tactic the she used to avoid ruling against the IRS and its federal lackies - just ignore the subject of the complaint.)

      When we regain the "Judicial Accountability and Integrity" the Constitution
      intended, we will have struck a mighty blow to the underpinnings of the enemies of our nation.  When we can once again file suit against those enemies, and gain a Constitutional opinion from the courts for their transgressions against the Constitution and the people it protects, we can sweep out the corruption and once again be a nation of Law - not men.

      My family has often asked me if I were not afraid that "they" would kill me.
      I answered that of course I was, but if that were an action numbing fear during the time of the American Revolution, we would not have a united States of America today.

      I am sending this message in behalf of a woman I have never met.  I have seen
      her posts to the organization, and I know she is a very sincere, dedicated
      Christian woman - a woman who is afraid to do the things she has done in
      defense of the freedoms so dearly won - and yet she does them.

      Friends, this is the definition of courage - fearfully doing what you know is right. Some of you have seen the article on this very thing that I wrote for the Sacramento Union.  My ardor for that characteristic has not cooled in these succeeding years.

      This woman of courage deserves our support.

      Please read the following messages from our chapter leader in Florida.  My
      interpretation of Sherree's concerns is that she is not against the incarceration of guilty persons; rather the un-human treatment of the inmates in all too many cases involving male and female rape, beatings, deprivation, denial of needed medical treatment, etc.   I have heard of this from others in other places as well.  Bill.

      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org