282* Judiciary vs. God Almighty!

    Dec 14, 2000

      Los Angeles - December 14, 2000

      Judiciary vs. God Almighty!

      (Lokey, a long time J.A.I.L. supporter, often shares some of his memories of his phenomenal experiences with us. Below is just one of his true life adventures. Though not covered here, he once was serving to two live terms, one without possibility of parole. He fought the system for years and eventually gained his freedom.)

      The concept of individual sovereignty scares some people.  Some individuals can stand the thought of governing themselves, but they cannot stand the thought of others governing themselves.  Interesting, isn't it?  This is how judges are.

      And some say, "Oh no, the individual should not be a sovereign entity."

      What does sovereign mean, anyway?  We can start with a dictionary definition in order at least to touch the tip of that great iceberg.

      sovereign

      adjective

      1 syn see FREE 1

      rel

      self-determined, self-governed

      2 syn

      see DOMINANT 1

      rel

      commanding, directing, guiding; highest, loftiest

      3 syn

      see EXCELLENT

      4 syn

      see KINGLY

      (c)2000 Zane Publishing, Inc. and Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. All rights reserved.

      I say, not to remind you (as I am sure you are aware), but simply to note, that we must always remember that the very concept of sovereignty comes from God, The Original Sovereign.  Without God, The Sovereign, there would be none anywhere in nature.  .... The main problem with individual sovereignty in man is that groups tend to combine and consolidate powers and overwhelm this aspect of individual man, usually in the name of a "greater good," and the group thus pirates in and unto itself, by raw force and power, the concept of "group sovereignty."  They then proclaim, "We are a sovereign entity and whatever we say is the rule." This is pretty much what the judiciary has done. Piracy is an act against God Himself, whether committed by one man or a group, whether democratically or otherwise arrived at.  This is how and why the judiciary all over the world is godless to the core.  The judiciary is not only godless, it exists as Judiciary vs. God Almighty.

      What caused you to create JAIL?  Your sense of individual sovereignty did this.  If you had no such individual sense driving you, you would simply chew your cud and look dumbly toward the judicial tyranny as it slaughtered you and your family in order to feed upon you.  There is, an can be, no such thing as a sovereign state of individuals in which any individual, as a component, is not sovereign.

      When that beast began feeding on me in 1947, just about everybody around me behaved as cows in a herd, except for the ones who had the power and authority to eat of the rest of the herd, that is, those with state authority.  There was nobody I could complain to, nobody to hear, nobody with eyes and ears.  Finally, a young man heard me, and he counted my bruises and bloody stripes.  I was seven years old, he was about sixteen, just a boy himself.  But he was free and I was not. He told me to pull my pants down so that he could see the handiwork of the State of Texas.  I was a child.  I did as I was told.  He cursed and swore as he looked.  He then kidnapped me with an old beat up Ford he was driving, a vehicle that must have been from the Twenties, and he swore an oath to die before he would allow such a thing to occur to me again.  He later married one of my sisters and we lived all over the country while we ran.

      It was an act of rescue, not kidnap.  However, imagine if you can, in 1948 only a boy of sixteen had the sense of sovereignty to rescue me from the jaws of the judicial beast that had me looking like a botched late-term abortion attempt.  I was little more than a morsel of food falling from the corner of its mouth and the judicial beast took little notice of the loss at the time.  If the boy did such a thing today, he would be hunted down relentlessly until we were both recaptured and eaten.

      When I was first imprisoned at seven years, I fought the only way I knew how.  I escaped again and again, having no idea where I would escape to.  I simply ran away.  Each time, I was dragged back to feel the lash.  I wanted to get away from there so fiercely that I left during one of Texas' famous flash-flood storms, reasoning that they might not come after me in such weather.  The Canadian River was at full flood tide.  It was at least a quarter of a mile wide and wider.  Trees and barns and such boiled down through it rolling end over end sometime.  That river lay at a right angle to my direction of travel.  I had learned to swim only a few months earlier at one of the recreation ponds on the place.  I dove in.  I swam across.  I ended up several miles downriver, almost drowned when I finally crawled ashore.   Another boy of about fifteen escaped in a similar condition and they found him dead later.

      My reasoning was faulty.  The weather was not too fierce. They came after me on horses.  About a dozen of them thundered down on me on the open prairie as I ran.  A seven-year-old is not faster than horse.  However, I was made to run in front of the horses the entire way back to the facility which was quite a few miles.  Of course, they allowed me to rest when I could not run any farther.  The only place I was assisted was crossing the Canadian River again. I was lashed to a saddle and carried across. The scene was right out of a pioneer movie with horses struggling against the current and riders holding onto saddle horns and flailing for advantage.

      The authorities were irate that I had risked the lives of all those people (and horses) that had to come after me in those raging elements. All I had wanted was out of there. I was driven entirely by my spirit.  I was driven by the spirit of freedom--the natural sovereignty instilled  in every man by the Almighty Himself.

      For modern man, especially in America today, it is quite difficult to conceptualize that the idea of individual sovereignty (freedom) is, relatively speaking, brand new in the world.  Until the founding of America, all individuals in the world were owned by the state, and had been for thousands of years, whether that state was a king or other form of monarchy (such as religio-political social orders like the Jews.)  It was cognized by man in general that the only reason for one's existence was to serve the state in some manner or other.  Even though America was founded on July 4, 1776 (I place it at the firing of the first rebellious shot), which was designed to alter that erroneous conception of individuality, man's cognition regarding the reason for individual existence had not changed much when I was born in 1940.  I was forced to change much of it with my own mind, body and soul, long before I was aware that I was changing anything.

      Talking heads speak of the freedom of all men, but hide in the closet when the concept of individual sovereignty is raised.  The only way any man can be free is when he recognizes that he is, in and unto himself, a sovereign entity exactly as any state or nation and on the same plane.  It's a scary thought.  However, no group of individuals can call itself sovereign that does not recognize the sovereignty of every one of its member individuals, nor can any individual be anything except a slave who does not know, as I do, that he is sovereign over all that is in his domain, and is willing to endure the hell that I did in order to assert it and change the world along with him.

      Another scary thought:  Criminals are the only creatures to test laws and break bonds of state servitude. Those who obey all laws without question have no capacity to be anything but slaves. Individuals that are charged with enforcing freedom are policemen, who solidify bonds of state servitude in everything they do, even in their individual thinking.  The very state that enforces freedom is the culprit that takes it away and gives it not.  A shining beacon of example, the very same bunch that calls itself "Top-of-the-Line Peace Officers" gave us the Waco Massacre, where tortures unimaginable were visited upon little children and babies, and mothers, and other innocent men.  And why was it done?  For all I can reasonably gather, the [Waco] holocaust was committed because the Davidians believed in the divinity of its leader.  .... Not just any group of "peace officers" gave the Waco Massacre to the world.  THE quintessential knights in shining armor, the FBI, provided this in all its gory and horrendous detail.  And then these "peace officers," these "knights in shining armor" lied about it all and concocted evidence and buried the facts in an effort to conceal their evil doings.  Yes, criminals break the bonds of state servitude, while policemen enforce those bonds.  I have been privy to this knowledge for many years.

      Another shining specimen is the judiciary.  The judiciary is all about special dispensation for its members and fellows. The "good old boys" are alive and well in black robes and frocks and protected by interminable legal hocus-pocus and incantation. Even they don't know what they are talking about much of the time. They appear as gods in order to be gods among men.  They have stolen, through piracy, every individual's natural sovereignty in order to consolidate it to their own ends. The house of cards needs to be pulled down.

      Once the house comes down, they should be JAILed.

      You may write Lokey at savbabys@....

      "I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do something.  And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.  What I can do, I should do.  And what I should do, by the grace of God, I will do."   - Edward Everett Hale
      JAIL's very informative website is found at www.jail4judges.org
      To contact the author of JAIL4Judges: jail4judges@...