      Los Angeles - November 15, 2000
      http://ns2.misproductions.com:8020/listen.pls
      http://www.jail4judges.org/hotseat.htm

      J.A.I.L. News Journal
      Los Angeles - November 30, 2000
      _______________________________________

      Los Angeles - November 30, 2000

      248 Demonstrations Across The U.S.

      Disclaimer: While the demonstration points below are related to support of George W. Bush, JAIL4Judges will, and cannot support any political party. JAIL has followers from every party, and we welcome their endorsements. Truth and justice is neither Republican or Democrat, so we as that no one take offense.

      Why are we promoting this list?: JAIL is a nationwide effort and were ever the cause of JAIL can ideally be advanced, it should and must.

      Details: All demonstrations will commence this Saturday, December 2nd at 1 p.m local time in their area and run until 3 p.m. (unless stated to be otherwise.) My understanding is that a past demonstration at this Los Angeles Wilshire Federal Building gleaned some 300 persons, and that they anticipate an even larger crowd this time.
      Our goal is to arrive with our hugh 10' x 3' banner which says, "J.A.I.L. - The ONLY answer! (Judicial Accountability Initiative Law)  www.jail4judges.org." and hand out liberally thousands of JAIL4Judges business cards and make available J.A.I.L. T-shirts. We are getting known out here. When I first heard rumors about this effort, I called the Headquarters for the Republican Party for further information. As soon as I introduced myself by name, the voice came back, "You're the guy that started JAIL4Judges" without a second thought.

      To go to this website live, type in you browser, www.loudcitizen.com and pursue for the demonstration being held near you. If you have any significant stories to report on at one of these rallies, write us about it!

      Ron Branson
      Author/Founder JAIL.

         [ home ]    [ about us ]    [ article corner ]

       Welcome to LoudCitizen!! - BUSH RALLIES
      240 Cities and Counting!!
      Where are the Republicans?
      <NewsMax article>
      This site in the news!
      <Boston.com>
      SPREAD THE WORD!Promotional Printout NEW!

       This election will not be stolen!
       The rallies all across our great land this Saturday will have a definite, solid theme -- GORE, CONCEDE NOW. We say NO MORE GORE!! Your time and Bill Clinton's time has come to an end. We demand you STOP the ridiculous legal challenges, step down now, and save whatever dignity you can!!    Dems turn violent!

      Contact us if your city is not shown.
      Be sure to suggest a SPECIFIC, PUBLIC location for the rally.

      QuickFind State's first letter: A-C-D-F-G-H-I-K-L-M-N-P-R-S-T-U-V-W

      All rallies are on Dec 2nd at 1:00 pm, local time, unless noted.
      **Click the city to get in touch with others going to that rally.**

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      STATE
      CITYLOCATION
      AK
      AnchorageAlaska Town Square--in the parking lot
      AK
      FairbanksBicentennial Park between 6th & 7th Aves
      AL
      Birmingham Linn Park - 20th St. & 8th Ave. N
      AL
      Florence Downtown Court House
      AL
      Gadsden Etowah County Courthouse - Contact
      AL
      HuntsvilleCounty courthouse
      AL
      Mobile county courthouse
      AL
      Montgomery Capitol Steps
      AL
      Tuscaloosa County Courthouse - contact
      AR
      FayettevilleBarnes and Noble
      SENATOR Blanche Lincoln - Thurs. - 4:00pm
      AR
      Fort SmithCounty courthouse
      AR
      Little Rock Old State House.
      AZ
      Phoenix State Capitol - 17th Avenue and Washington
      AZ
      Prescott County Courthouse
      AZ
      Tucson Armory Park
      CA
      ArcataArcata Plaza
      CA
      Brentwood Balfour Rd. (Downtown)
      CA
      Bakersfield County Courthouse
      CA
      Campbell City Hall
      CA
      Chico Downtown City Plaza Park
      CA
      Chino HillsCentral and Chino Ave.
      CA
      Eureka County Courthouse - Contact
      CA
      Escondido City Hall
      CA
      Fountain Valley South Coast Plaza - corners of Bristol and Anton
      CA
      Fremont MOWRY AVE & FREMONT BLVD - 4:00pm
      CA
      Fresno Federal Building-"O" St. between Fresno & Mariposa Mall
      CA
      LancasterLancaster City Park 10th. Street West & Ave. L - Contact
      CA
      Livermore 1st and Livermore Ave, by the flagpole - 4:00
      CA
      Los Angeles Fed Bldg at 11000 Wilshire Blvd - 10am - 3pm
      CA
      Orange County South Coast Plaza - corners of Bristol and Anton
      CA
      MarysvilleYuba County Courthouse
      CA
      Modesto City/County Hall - 1010 10th - 12:00 noon
      CA
      Nevada CountyCounty Courthouse
      CA
      Oxnard Entrance to Oxnard College
      CA
      Palo Alto Embarcadero/El Camino - 3:00
      CA
      Palm Springs County Courthouse
      CA
      Petaluma Washington Street and Petaluma Boulevard North
      CA
      Pleasanton 4:00 pm - Daily - intersection of Valley & Hopyard
      CA
      Rancho Cucamongacorner of Foothill and Haven Ave.
      CA
      Redding County Courthouse
      CA
      Sacramento State Capitol
      CA
      San Bernardino Courthouse on 3rd St
      CA
      San DiegoSan Diego City College--In front of Building A on 12th - Contact
      CA
      San Francisco Justin Herman Plaza
      CA
      San Jose Almaden Expressway and Blossom Hill Rd
      4:00 pm -- DAILY - Contact
      CA
      San Luis Obispo County Courthouse
      CA
      Santa Barbara County Courthouse
      CA
      Santa ClaritaCounty courthouse
      CA
      Santa RosaCourthouse Square 4th street and Santa Rosa Ave
      CA
      Stockton County Courthouse
      CA
      Walnut Creek intersection of Ygnacio Valley Bl. and Main St.
      4:00 pm - Daily
      1:00 pm - Sat and Sun
      CA
      Willows County courthouse - Contact
      CO
      Colorado Springs Pioneers Muesum, at the corner of Vermijo and Nevada Ave - Contact
      CO
      Delta County Court House on Palmer and 5th Street
      CO
      Denver State Capitol- the circle in front.
      CO
      Fort Collins County Courthouse
      CO
      Glenwood SpringsCounty Courthouse - Contact
      CO
      Grand Junction County Courthouse
      CO
      Louisville Cottonwood Park
      CT
      BridgeportHousatonic Community College - Contact
      CT
      Hartfordmeet West Farms Mall, in the
      Sears Parking Lot - Contact
      CT
      New HavenJOE LIEBERMAN'S HOUSE - 12:00 noon - Contact
      intersection of Chapel Street and Rte 122
      DC
      Washington Al Gore's mansion 12:00 noon - Website
      also: Supreme Court - 9:00am - 8:00pm - Website
      also: Supreme Court - 7:00 am - Contact
      DE
      WilmingtonCounty Courthouse
      FL
      BradentonCounty Courthouse
      FL
      Broward CountyBroward Blvd in Ft Lauderdale
      FL
      Cape CoralCounty Courthouse
      FL
      Cocoa BeachCounty Courthouse
      FL
      Gainesville Downtown Square
      FL
      JacksonvilleDowntown Fountain
      FL
      Ft Lauderdale In front of Court House
      FL
      Ft Walton Beach County Courthouse (annex, not Crestview)
      FL
      Ft Myers Commission Chamber - 11:30 am - Contact
      FL
      Miami Bayfront Park.
      FL
      NaplesCounty Courthouse
      FL
      Ocala County Courthouse
      FL
      Orlando Lake Eola Park-- by band shell.
      FL
      Palm Bay Franklin T. Degroodt Library
      FL
      PensacolaOld County Courthouse - Palafox and Gov't Street
      FL
      Port St LucieCounty Courthouse - Contact
      FL
      Saint PetersburgCity Hall, 5th St. between 1st Ave. N. & 2nd Ave. N.
      FL
      SarasotaCounty Courthouse
      FL
      SanfordCounty Courthouse
      FL
      Tallahassee State Capitol Building.
      FL
      Tampa Elections Service Center 2514 N. Falkenburg Rd.
      FL
      Vero Beach County Courthouse
      FL
      West Palm Beach1st Rally at Courthouse, downtown. (normal time of 1:00)
      2nd Rally at 3:00 at Emergency Ctr on N. Military Trail
      GA
      Albany County Courthouse
      GA
      Athens College Sqare Downtown Athens - 11:00
      GA
      Atlanta Lenox Mall - 11:00 - Website
      GA
      Augusta County Courthouse
      GA
      Columbusdowntown city government bldg
      GA
      Macon County Courthouse
      GA
      Savannah County Courthouse
      GA
      St Mary's the gazebo on the waterfront
      HI
      HonoluluState Capitol Building---atrium
      IA
      Cedar RapidsMays Island - in front of Vets Memorial Bldg
      IA
      Des MoinesState Capitol Steps.
      IA
      Iowa CityOld Capitol, front steps.
      IA
      Le MarsCounty Courthouse
      IA
      WaterlooFive Sullivan Brothers Center
      ID
      Boise Idaho State Capitol Building stairway
      ID
      Coeur d' Alene Rotary Band Shell by the lake - Contact
      IL
      Chicago Daley Plaza @ Washington & Clark