Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

1829Use The Sword, But Not The Pen!

Expand Messages
  • Victory USA
    May 9, 2014
    • 0 Attachment

      Suzanne, the answer to your dilemma is the People's Initiative Process which Arnie quoted from the Calif. Constitution, Article II, Sec I, "All political power is inherent in the People. They have the right ..." When the People take positive action via their Initiative Power, there is nothing that government can do to counter it! The real problem is the People do not believe in employing that absolute inherent Power within the Constitution, so they futally search for other remedies that sound good, but meet up with the dilemma you raise below.

      In our Declaration of Independence it states, "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security."   

      We have all heard the famous quote that the Pen is mightier than the sword. Unfortunately, Americans accept this premise in theory regarding the right and duty of using the sword to throw off such government, but when it comes to the use of the pen as to the mightier force to throw off such government, they employ such intimidation accusation as the use of "Spam." This is how they used this definition and interpretation to destroy JAL4Judges. In other words, People indeed believe we have the absolute right to employ guns to overthrow governments, but we dare not use "Spam," so called, to overthrow governments. That is unethical, and is not nice. Hence, the JAIL4judges website was brought down from promoting the People's absolute inherent right within the Initiative Process. This is why the People have not, nor will they ever, obtain what it is they claim to be seeking for, which is "Freedom."

      Well said are your words, "Yes, organization is the key and the problem is that in many states the Citizens Grand Juries are not accepted or recognized." Therefore, accordingly, we must await for that which will not come to pass, and that is government's recognition of "Citizen's Grand Juries" without the People's absolute right prescribed within the Initiative Processes as recognized by our various State's Constitutions.

      What we have here is the absolute ignorance of the People to employ the positive means of regaining their freedom through Grand Juries created by the Initiative Process prescribe within JAIL4Judges. The government knows to employ their definition of "Spam" as their means to protect themselves from the power of the pen!

      Ron Branson
      VictoryUSA@...





      blueislandbobsue@... wrote:
      Arnie:

      Just how do you propose that we all get organized in order to carry out such a plan?  Yes organization is the key and the problem is that in many states the Citizens Grand juries are not accepted or recognized.  What is the proper procedure for Citizen's Arrest?  You are indeed so knowledgeable, but for those states that such actions are not recognized there is bound to be bloodshed.   God Bless.

      Suzanne     


      From: "Arnie" <arnie@...>
      Cc: "K Wolf" <libertywolf76@...>
      Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 6:32:44 PM
      Subject: Re: So what is going on?


      The courts to which you refer are currently under control of the commander in chief of the martial law we are under.  Since we are in the national emergency mode of government, unlawfully created under FDR during the treasonous action of the 1933’s, the Constitution, under this false more of government operation, is suspended.  The people are now controlled by statute.  Unconstitutional statute at that... so in effect, they are unlawful and so is this protective mode of operation.

      But this is a state government matter…assuming the state governments are still responding to their constituents.  The only way to determine this is to challenge them.  Under the 9th and 10 Amendment, it is the obligation of local officials—public servants--- to protect the constituients against an over reaching government.  

      Public Safety Accountability – PENAL CODE SECTION 830-832.17

      However, Catherine, in this particular board game, the rules of engagement are dictated by the military dictator in power.  Let’s face it…they have the guns.  but the guns mean nothing unless the people permit the guns to mean something.  At this point, the people also have guns.  In fact…more guns than the combined agents in government totally including the military..  At least for the moment.

      Those with the guns had better recognize it is time to stand together while the numbers are in our favor.  Under these conditions, the greater chance of the people intimidating our oppressors is much greater than to wait for the odds to change.

      The following was proposed by a popular talk shoe host.  People need to serious consider his comments:

      This is proposed by a popular talk shoe host K Wolf <libertywolf76@...>

      This is a reply to an email that is being discussed.  I normally do not like forwarding mail or replying as I have a radio show where I can discuss this matter.  However, we have a lot of people with a lot of ideas, and there is major concern that the upcoming events of many groups will only hasten the advent of marshal law.   I am presenting the letter for all to read however, I am giving a solution.  That is what the nation wants, solutions.   It may not be the solution that many of you want to hear but it is a lawful one and one in the opinion of many people that might be our only peaceful solution.   Please take a few moments to read and pick this apart because one many can not lead a nation....well he can if he has a pen and a phone...let me know how that concept is working for you.

      In my humble opinion and in those of many across the United States, the problem is NOT the government.  Though imperfect, the Constitution is still fundamentally sound.  The problem lies with the people that are hired into the government.

      Therefore the employee's should be fired, arrested, tried, and punished.   I know what you are going to say.....Wait its their corrupt courts your asking me to trust will give a fair trial for the real body of the Constitutionally established and ordained United States?  You might know them....they are called We The People.

      NO, I am not saying that.  I am saying that every employee of the government from the Supremes down to the dog catchers if needs be should be arrested, charged with treason (remember that declaring war against the United States......(which I just defined above using one of Three great American documents, not my opinion....the United States is We The People) is treason and should be punished.

      Well you ask how do we do this?  The answer my friends is right in those first three words.  We The People.   The militia's are we the people and they need to take this country back by arresting in mass all elected officials in ever state starting with the highest law in each county, the Sheriff and any law agent that resists.  Then  move to elected officials, judges, and appointed officials.   Establish an Article 5, of the Bill of Rights Grand Jury, (remember folks, that's the PEOPLE'S Grand Jury not the governments.   It is the common law grand jury every one has been yacking about, use it!)  hold public trials, and let the body of the United States (ie We The People) to find if there is enough evidence to indict.

      If every county in ever state did this all at once (24 to 48 hour period) under citizens arrest, Article 2 of the Bill of rights, Constitutional law governing the Militia's and the DUTY issued to each and every American in the Declaration of Independence, it would all be over.   The local and federal government do not have the man power to resist such an event.  

      I know, I know, your going to say that it would be bloody.  Well, that's the rub.   It would only get bloody if THEY make it so.   If we lawfully demand their surrender, and make them surrender in mass, and they refuse using violence then it will turn into the shortest Revolution in the history of the world. 

      If I had any say in any nation wide movement, this would be it.   Plan for one big event all at once, put the cards on the table and be prepared to let the chips fall where they may.

      Because as long as we are divided on a plan.......we are dead.   No government in the history of the world has willing given up its power without the threat of force.  America could once again be the great experiment and make this happen peacefully.

      I am no fool nor am I blind, but you know if your going to make demands of your elected and appointed officials, you might as well demand it from a position of peaceful power.  And that folks does not mean begging on your knees but standing up, locked, loaded and ready to rock.   But let the 2nd shot heard round the world be a vocal one, but also an armed one.   Nothing  will get the attention of the employee that when the boss comes in with pink slips and a cleaning force. 

      I applauded and support many movements out there that is using the power of the voice.   But I humbly remind everyone, that we are 50 independent Republics and that those 50 Republics make up the federal government.   America is like a hydra.  You can not cut off one head and expect to be victorious.  But kill the body and the head dies.  That is the crux of my statements,  kill the body at the state level.   Now I am not saying go murder people of the government, that is a metaphor, so for those of you who are reading this and want to jump down my throat....bite me. 

      Please give me your thoughts, and don't just poo poo the idea without giving alternatives.  Because folks if we don't honorably and LAWFULLY act we are no better than the scum in control.(that the Constitutional LAW, supported by the Declaration of Independence (you know what we celebrate each year on 7-4) and the Bill of Rights, not the LEGAL system. (which we all know is illegal and designed for the government body)

      In Liberty.






      Arnie Rosner

      One of

      arnie@...
      Http://scannedretina.com
      714-964-4056
      714-501-8247

      A person is judged by how well they honor those to whom a promise was made.

      On Mar 22, 2014, at 4:01 PM, Catherine  wrote:

      It is actually posted on the outside of all the OK courthouses: common law is illegal.  Apparently they won't accept any documents period if you claim common law.  Yes, I watched that video.  Thanks for the link; I will look into it further.  Yes, we do need to reach that target group.  Let me brainstorm with my assistant, Athena, and I will let you know what we come up with.  Thanks

      Catherine

      On Mar 22, 2014 5:42 PM, "Arnie" <arnie@...> wrote:
      Of course Common Law is the only law.  Statutes are artificially imposed to enforce the control of the British Crown over the colonies.  <LOL>

      But as to the state of OK publicly recognizing this...not to my knowledge.

      This may help.


      Have you seen this?

      She really gets it!


      Catherine, it occurs to me we need to create a process by which we can engage young people from like ages 18 to 30.  Is this anything about which you may have experience and or ideas?



      Arnie Rosner

      One of
      <Voila_Capture4118.jpg>
      arnie@...
      Http://scannedretina.com
      714-964-4056
      714-501-8247

      A person is judged by how well they honor those to whom a promise was made.

      On Mar 22, 2014, at 3:04 PM, Catherine  wrote:

      Yes!  Everything is going great actually!  Reaffirmation oaths and PSQ's are being faxed and emailed this week to all politicians, governors, Sheriff's and all LEO's who are saying they will not enforce his ridiculous EO's and other directives.  We are separating them this week.  Do you know anything about OK claiming common law is illegal?

      Thanks!

      Catherine

      On Mar 22, 2014 3:25 PM, "Arnie" <arnie@...> wrote:

      Hi…

      Everything going OK?


      Arnie Rosner

      One of
      <Voila_Capture4118.jpg>
      arnie@...
      Http://scannedretina.com
      714-964-4056
      714-501-8247

      A person is judged by how well they honor those to whom a promise was made.

      --
      It's time People hold Judges accountable to our Grand Juries





      This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.