      Subject:Why ICIJ - Cordero media strategy won't work ('critique JAIL4Judges'); Watergate truth
      Date:Tue, 07 May 2013 14:00:31 -0400
      From:Dr Les Sachs <l.sachs@...>
      To:Richard Cordero <dr.richard.cordero.esq@...>
      CC:VictoryUSA@...,JAIL-Legal-Discussions@yahoogroups.com,lawsters@...,henry@...,henry@...,c+afj@...,johnwolfgram@...

      Dear Dr Cordero,

      Firstly, I appreciate the seriousness and sincerity of your labour and efforts regarding the judicial corruption nightmare of the USA, the most 'taboo' topic in the Western world, which makes journalists tremble in fear, at ICIJ as elsewhere. But I must really say that what you imagine as an effective action proposal, is really the same sad, always-disappointed  hope, of journalistic and media coverage that has so confounded and disappointed the endless hundreds of thousands of victims of the US crooked courts ... journalists ignoring the mountains of 'smoking gun evidence' which the public would be fascinated to know if presented by major media.

      You have a really hopeless dream here (as all of us have had at some point), that if just this or that group of journalists will grab onto the cases, a great media storm will suddenly catch fire.

      But these hopes and prayers for grand coverage by media and journalists, have always ended in frustration and failure, because of who owns major media, and how journalists are pressured and threatened.

      I explained this years ago in my FAQ on US Judicial and Legal Corruption (which in recent years is blocked from most internet search results by the US-gov't-tied Googl. Inc. search engine).

      Consider the following:

      (1) The International Consortium of Investigative Journalists has been approached many times regarding US judicial corruption issues. They know the score there. If they act aggressively on this issue with some 'reporting', they and their organization will be put on trial by corrupt American judges, slandered in major media, bankrupted and have assets seized if accessible in the US, or blocked from major media coverage and Googl. search if outside the USA.

      Just like my own websites of journalism on US legal corruption, are generally now all blocked by Googl. Inc. in Goog's efforts to get favours from bribed US judges.

      I am continually slandered on the internet, and all my websites are blocked from Googl search so I cannot reply to lies, and victims of the US legal system often cannot find my writings anymore. Once upon a time I too was a well-known 'media person', invited to be on TV with Dan Rather, books published by America's top publishing companies. ICIJ sees what happened to me ... and they fear this could happen to them. I barely escaped from America alive, as you know. Possibly the upcoming court proceedings here in Europe against Googl. Inc. for blocking my websites, will get some media coverage inside the US to light a fire ... but it is more likely that US media will do a lockdown and refuse to cover the story as Googl. Inc. gets convicted here in Europe.

      And you know how Jail4Judges itself has been greatly harmed by internet sabotage and attacks, in the efforts to prevent its message from reaching people.

      (2) Activists, journalists, innocent people have been killed, with me unable to help them and the victims often unable to find and read what might have saved them, because of the Goog Inc. media management and censoring of the web on judicial corruption issues.

      US reporters are at times killed and 'suicided'. ICIJ members know that can be their fate as well with judicial corruption reportage. A 'two gunshots to the head' suicide (!) - as with Gary Webb. Or like the arrest and jailing of the wife of Congressman John Conyers, Head of the US House Judiciary Committee, who was fooled and tricked by Obama like so many Americans ... Conyers, with false 'hope' in Obama for 'change', was planning to conduct major congressional hearings on bribed American judges, with all the info in his files ... So they arrested Conyers' wife, and told Conyers he would be dead if he says anything, just like they murdered Judiciary Committee Congressman Sonny Bono in the 1990s ... and just like they murdered US Federal Judge John Roll in 2011 shortly after he dared to issue a ruling against Obama.

      Federal judge shot dead, drugged-up alleged 'lone gunman' quickly supposedly 'confessing', barely covered by US media ... but a good warning to all other US judges. Play ball, or else get shot dead too.

      (3) You prominently use the example of Watergate, and Bob Woodward ... ha ha ha! You apparently do not know the real story. US federal judges and even Presidents, are only removed by the US elite, not by journalists ... Bob Woodward was not a 'brave reporter', he was a government agent working for higher powers than Richard Nixon.

      Watergate was a coup d'état. Here is some material from the web posted by a friend here in Brussels whom I know: "Watergate is another fake 'story' whose true facts Americans don't know. Watergate was another US coup, less bloody than the JFK killing in 1963. The supposed 'hero', Washington Post's Bob Woodward - still selling lies and propaganda today - is a fraud and fake as 'brave reporter', working for the military and CIA. In the late 1960s Bob Woodward was in the US Navy working for Naval Intelligence under Admiral Thomas Moorer. In 1970 Admiral Moorer became head of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff - head of the whole US military - and Woodward left the US Navy to become a planted Washington Post 'reporter'. - Also in 1970, Admiral Moorer started running a spy ring against the Nixon White House, with the US military thinking Nixon and Kissinger were getting 'soft on Communists' etc.

      Navy Yeoman Charles Redford stole many White House documents and so on for the joint chiefs, US Admiral Elmo Zumwalt getting some of the documents. The spy ring - US military against the White House - was discovered at the end of 1971. But just like with the military 'business plot' planned coup in the 1930s against US President Franklin Roosevelt, exposed by US Marine General Smedley Butler ('War is a Racket'), and Roosevelt's agreement not to prosecute the American elite (including grand-pappy Bush) ...

      Nixon agreed to cover-up the military spy ring. Likely fearing to end up dead like JFK, Nixon always feared to publicly denounce it for the rest of his life, tho did not deny it. Despite Nixon's agreement to shut up and not prosecute, the military remained unhappy, along with the American elite, who wanted Nixon out  ...

      Nixon, for all his flaws, had come to the same conclusions as Jack Kennedy ... in other words, make some peace with the commies, and try to build a better life for Americans ... So Watergate was magnified into a scandal for a coup, the Washington Post fake brave 'reporters' Woodward and Bernstein - with Woodward still loyal to his old boss Admiral Moorer ... they took Nixon down. And ever since, Bob Woodward's fake Washington Post ... version of the Watergate 'story' has dominated. ... and the truth still basically squashed today, by the dominant media framework ...

      Nearly everybody believes Watergate was some kind of pro-populist 'exposé'. A lot of the Watergate facts has come out from investigators Len Colodny and Robert Gettlin, a book 'Silent Coup' ... "

      * * *

      Dr Cordero, I am sorry that your media plan for hoping to light a fire under 'investigative journalists', is really just the same old hope that has been dashed and broken against the wall of harsh reality for many years.

      With best wishes to you as a fellow labourer in the vineyard,

      Les -- Dr Les (Leslie - Leszek) Sachs

      - Political refugee from US in Europe - Writer on US legal and media corruption - target of US threats of assassination, and of hate crimes of defamation.

      My journalism sites are blocked on the US-based internet search engines, especially by criminal Googl. Inc - while hoaxes and lies are planted about me on the web and on Wikimedia, by writers taking bribes, and by companies seeking to profit from silencing or murdering me.

      You can see online a live photo of 'Google Internet Censorship - Censure d'Internet' showing continuous ongoing suppression of my journalism sites. My work includes, 'Americans Murdering Their Judges', 'America's Corrupt Legal System', 'Foreign Companies Face US Court Corruption: Doing Business in the Big Bribery Nation', 'FAQ on US Judicial and Legal Corruption', and reporting on how US intelligence agencies spread hoaxes on Goog and Wikimedia. Legal actions underway in Europe regarding the crimes to suppress me and my work - Google Inc facing sanctions for its crimes of censorship, its violations of the human rights of dissidents against the US.

      ----- Original Message ----- From: Richard Cordero Sent: 05/06/13 09:24 PM To: VictoryUSA@..., JAIL-Legal-Discussions@yahoogroups.com, lawsters@..., Sheriffhenry, henry@..., Alliance for Justice

      Subject: Re: Dr. Richard Cordero critiques JAIL4Judges Dear Advocates of Honest Judiciaries, * * Thank you for your response to my email on 1) J.A.I.L. Paragraph 16 grand juries, and 2) my proposal to join forces with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists to a) request that they apply their particular expertise in *"Follow the money!"* investigations to expose judges’ financial wrongdoing; b) provoke outrage in the national public; and c)cause the latter to force politicians, under pain of not being elected or reelected, to investigate judges' financial and non-financial wrongdoing and undertake judicial unaccountability and discipline reform.