1596* * * Royally Bribing Judges * * *

    Jul 29, 2009

      JAILers4Justice (J4J)
      Los Angeles, CA                                                       July 29, 2009

      A Public Service Announcement to America

      (To be removed from this PSA see instructions below)

      The Battle Lines are Drawn:  J.A.I.L. versus The Foreign Power

      A Power Foreign to Our Constitution

      Mission Statement      JNJ Library        Federal J.A.I.L.

      FAQs              What?MeWarden?

      Royally Bribing Judges

      Below is a good television expose news report on the judges of Los Angeles County receiving $40,000 a year in bribe money. I know Attorney Sterling Norris personally. He served as a Deputy District Attorney for the County of Los Angeles for years, and we had the opportunity of sitting together on stage in front of a TV camera in which we exposed the judicial system on cable network. He now works with Judicial Watch in San Marino , California .

      http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Financial_Ties_Raise_Questions_About_SoCal_Judges_Los_Angeles.html

      in 'subject' line and hit reply. Your request will be automatically & instantly

      processed.

      Our Founding Fathers said, "...with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine

      Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes, and

      our sacred honor." Dec. of Independence . We are a ministry in great need of

      your financial support. Donate to this vitally important work at;

      "J.A.I.L."  P.O. Box 207 , North Hollywood , CA 91603

      J.A.I.L. is a unique addition to our Constitution heretofore unrealized.

      JAIL is powerful! JAIL is dynamic! JAIL is America 's ONLY hope!

      E-Group sign on at http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/jail4judge s/join

      Visit our active flash - http://www.jail4jud ges.org/national _001.htm

      *   *   *

      He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to

      our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to

      their acts of pretended legislation.    - Declaration of Independence

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."  - Samuel Adams

      striking at the root."   -- Henry David Thoreau