1483Jesus Is Leading Me Home

    Nov 27, 2008

      Jesus Is Leading Me Home

       (Sent to J.A.I.L. by a New York JAILer)

      Jesus is leading me home

      When I am weary my Saviour is strong,

      He gaves me grace when the journey is long,

      He is the sourse and the theme of my song,

      For Jesus is leading me home.

      When I am anxious my Saviour is there,

      Ready to keep me and lift all my care,

      There's not a trial that He will not share,

      For Jesus is leading me home.

      When I am lonely my Saviour’s a friend,

      He brings me joy that I know will ne'er end,

      And e'en time can't part at eternity's end,

      Since Jesus is leading me home.

      Home with the Saviour, what glory we'll share,

      Joy in the midst of that Company there,

      Each day as I journey I make this my prayer,

      Dear Jesus, keep leading me home!

      “In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” -  I Thessalonians 5:8

      Happy Thanksgiving!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic