1474Internationally Renowned Judicial Reform Advocate to be Interviewed

    Nov 2, 2008

      Internationally Renowned Judicial Reform Advocate to be Interviewed

      Posted by: "Zena Crenshaw"

      Sat Nov 1, 2008 1:06 pm (PDT)

      Sent by MARANZ Public Relations Company.
      The next segment of "Change Of Venue" will feature Reverend Ron Branson who has long advocated the Judicial Accountability Initiative Law (J.A.I.L.) "to
      remedy several deficiencies in judicial policing and accountability." The movement known as "JAIL for Judges", made great headway and international
      notoriety when it reached the 2006 election ballot in South Dakota .

      Branson says "in South Dakota we got the signatures (48,000+), and got South Dakota Jail on the ballot as Proposition E, and then a whole lot went wrong".

      Tune in to hear this vitally important, pre-election interview: "The South Dakota Jail Initiative - Lessons Learned"

      *Any activist trying to harness the "power of the people" needs to hear what Ron Branson has to say on that subject.*

      Branson reports, " South Dakota judges, the State Bar, even the Legislature and the Attorney General opposed JAIL. Then came a lot of outside
      opposition like multi-billion dollar companies pouring in money like water, and even retired Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor condemned JAIL in the Wall Street Journal".

      *Don't miss the live interview!*

      Get your "Change Of Venue"
      November 3, 2008
      11:00 a.m. CDT ( Chicago Time)