1459RE: * * * How Do We Get Cases Before Grand Juries? * * *

    Sep 9, 2008
      Hello Jeff:

      This is Barbie responding for now. Ron will look at this later for his possible response.

      The only way We, the Sovereigns [People], can officially form a grand jury and take our proper role as sovereigns OVER government, including the courts, is by J.A.I.L. That's what J.A.I.L. accomplishes-- exactly what you are saying. But we can't just do it in a vacuum. We have to have the process established by amendment to our state Constitutions, at least in the initiative states where we can do it without legislative involvement.

      By passing J.A.I.L., the People's task will be to get rid of the controlling regime in power masquerading as "government" but it is in fact a foreign power-- not an American government. They aren't bound by the Constitution which is why we see such blatant violations of it, and of the People's rights which are to be protected under the Constitution. That's what the People have to turn around. To do that, the People have to hold miscreant judges accountable for obedience to the Constitution, without the abuse of judicial immunity shielding them from liability for injury to the People in routine violations of the Constitution.

      The only way the People can do that as an official body performing their duties as the sovereigns in control of their government by their consent (the Constitution), once the provision becomes an operational constitutional amendment, is by forming special grand juries which are not connected with any government function-- they must be independent and autonomous, the way grand juries are to be in order to be effective.

      Yes Jeff, you have the right idea, but we have to have the MEANS to do it-- and you know what that is! Obviously, J.A.I.L. -- that's the Only Answer!

      But first, the People have to wake up to that fact. There's no other way it can be done. But unfortunately the People will stay ignorant until it is too late for them to remedy the situation. They will continue spinning their wheels with their own ideas (and there are hundreds of ideas), getting us nowhere!

      As I said, the People can't act in a vacuum, especially with this tyrannical foreign power in control by conquest. They will block us at every turn. Look at what they did with the South Dakota election in 2006. Doesn't that prove we don't have a government running America? The powers-that-be prove what they are by their actions. We have an unreasonable, senseless monster at the helm receiving its authority from a judiciary with the disease called Judicial Megalomania. It is incurable unless and until J.A.I.L. passes. That's what the cowards are afraid of-- losing their sweeping shield of judicial immunity and being held accountable to the People. The tyrants can't operate with responsibility for their actions.

      Be sure to read the J.A.I.L. News Journal coming out later today. It's called "The Preamble of J.A.I.L. Revisited." That covers a lot of what I'm saying here.

      -Barbie-
      victoryusa@...