1456Attention JAILers of America - Sept., 2008

    Sep 2, 2008

      Attention JAILers of America :

      We have now entered the month of September. What does that mean?  Our Constitution and By-Laws sets forth;

      Article VII.   National J.A.I.L. Support:

      J.A.I.L. hereby imposes a National J.A.I.L. semi-annual financial support of ten ($10) dollars on each and every JAILer payable during the months of March and September of each year. Such support shall be made payable to “J.A.I.L.” and sent to:   P.O. Box 207, No. Hollywood , Ca. 91603.  *

      * Comments:

             Thomas Paine said in 1777, "Those who expect to reap the blessing of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." Should we expect to achieve Victory in America without supporting it, we seek something that has never been, nor ever shall be. From the Founder’s personal viewpoint, J.A.I.L. is a cause certainly worthy of at least 5% of their gain to which God has entrusted them. Notwithstanding this fact, it is hoped that this miniscule amount of ten dollars will inspire all JAILers to donate more than the minimum $10 according as they have been blessed by J.A.I.L.’s outreach. J.A.I.L. is the hope of the future of this nation, and certainly worthy of your financial support!

      Back in April of 1995 the original concept of J.A.I.L. came into being by inspiration of God which has resulted in today’s spotlight on the judiciary with many Judicial Reform Organizations popping up everywhere. Before J.A.I.L. the focus was entirely upon elections of and petitioning of Legislators, Congressmen, Senators and who should be elected  President. J.A.I.L saw this as wheel-spinning. J.A.I.L. sent  millions of emails to it readers with the message that America must focus its attention upon the judiciary if freedom and liberty is to be realized, for all other issues depend upon a sound and responsible judiciary.

      To this day, J.A.I.L. has never altered from that important goal. Hence, the famous line, “J.A.I.L. is the only answer!” When we say “Only” it must be understood that we are speaking of God’s planned civic answer to our current political dilemma, for without J.A.I.L., this nation is doomed to sure despair and anarchy.

      Despite J.A.I.L.’s enormous outreach, (our outreach includes over 15,000 newspapers, magazines, radio stations, T.V. stations and reporters), our financial support is dismal, and  liken to what one could imagine what Noah received in his day in the building of the Ark to spare the world that then was. Our donation this past month was $15, and the month prior was two $15 donations.

      I must admit that when I was in the field someone tucked a hundred dollar bill in my shirt pocket, and I did not feel guilty in retaining it for my own personal needs since I have yet to receive a salary for all my labor since the founding of J.A.I.L.  I further should add as a matter of appreciation, there are those who have picked up certain necessary expenses and labor that keep J.A.I.L. on the internet scene. I say this only to let you know the dire needs of this important ministry.

      The background for the above clause written in our Constitution and By-Laws is that I was kindly reprimanded by a JAILer who said, “Ron, it is unethical that all these people should gain from the benefit of all your labors free of charge without paying anything to you for it.” I could not refute or disagree with this JAILer’s argument that the labor is worthy of his hire. I  therefore amended the Constitution and By-Laws to impose $10 twice a year support.

      Please send your financial support to:

      J.A.I.L.

      P.O. Box 207

      North Hollywood, CA. 91603