      Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 2:01 PM
      Subject: HCR

      Dear Mr. Stegmeier:

      I see in the Rapid Journal that you claim you didn't get the notice of
      hearing last week.  Strange, we sent it to your business fax machine in
      Tea.

      Just so you know, HCR1004 will be heard in Senate State Affairs on
      Friday, February 10th.  You're cordially invited.  By way of copy, so is
      Mr. Branson.

      Sincerely,

      Tom Barnett
      thomas.barnett@...

      Thank you, Mr. Barnett, for communicating with Mr. Branson. Communication is the first step in the right direction. It is important that BOTH SIDES of this issue of Amendment E be heard and reported, not just for our sakes, but for the sakes of the People of South Dakota-- and really, for all the People across this country. All eyes are on South Dakota!

      May this be the first of many contacts, inviting dialogue and joint participation regarding the truth surrounding Amendment E. The South Dakotans deserve to hear the truth, and the best way to hear it is for both sides to publicly discuss the matter candidly and honestly.

      Mr. Branson regrets that he cannot be present on Friday, however Mr. Stegmeier, the South Dakota Judicial Accountability proponent for the People of South Dakota (at least 46,800 of them), plans to be there as far as we know.

      Again, thank you for the courtesy of this notification and invitation. It is our hope and this will open the door to open communication regarding this vital issue for all People in America!

      Yes, Mr. Barnett, J.A.I.L. is needed in every state in the Union, and it is the People's inherent right and duty to initiate this measure without interference by government, as acknowledged by Article VI, Sec. 26 of the South Dakota Constitution.

      -Barbie-
      Assistant to Mr. Branson
      National J.A.I.L.

      To be added or removed, write to VictoryUSA@...
      Your help is needed: www.SouthDakotaJudicialAccountability.com

      minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.." - Samuel Adams