1037Thank God for Police Protection

    Nov 28, 2005

      Thank God For Police Protection
      (By J. Andy Gallogly, Florida - jandygallogly@...)

      I owned a night club in Tampa, Florida for seven years. Before I even opened the doors I was threatened that there was going to be narcotic trafficking in the club by one named Rocky Rodriguez, a Sheriff's Deputy.

      Not long after we opened, I received numerous reports that it was true, and I went to the F.B.I. to report the activity.  Their advice was to tell the Sheriff's Office, to which I replied, "It is the Sheriff's Office."  (I had called the Sheriff's Office before to report criminal activity going on, and begged them to come inside to stop it.  The officer said it was private property, and there was nothing he could do, and took off in his cruiser). A lot of information came from strippers pressed into working for these criminals, and they wanted to turn on these guys, but no one would help.

      After going to the F.B.I. to report the criminal activity, I started receiving death threats. One of the drug dealers got in my face and said I was playing both sides of the law.

      To make matters worse, one of the other drug dealers went to my accountant, and told her I was a racist, and questioned my books, then told her that he was Keith Hamilton of Florida’s A.B.T.  When she gave me his physical description, I confronted him in the club and told him what I thought of him. It turns out that this is not the real Keith Hamilton, but a dealer with the Sheriff's protection.

      A gun was planted in my apartment in Saint Petersburg, Florida, and I reported it to the F.B.I., where again nothing happened.

      In the seven years I had owned the Club, I had been witness to extortion, prostitution, planting of evidence, narcotic trafficking, perjury, grand theft, mail tampering, assault, to list but a few of the criminal activities done under the protection of the Hillsboro Sheriff's Office.

      I have since closed the club and filed a suit. ....

      Sincerely

      J. Andy Gallogly
      jandygallogly@...

      Sent to JAIL4Judges 11/28/05