[Jagbits Hotline] JAGBITS HOTLINE - Friday, March 31st, 2000

  • Greg Price
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000

      J A G B I T S H O T L I N E
      The Internet's Leading Resource for Jaguar Owners

      Friday, March 31st, 2000

      Only Nick can unsubscribe you from the "Vendors" list.

      If the subject line reads [JAGBITS], then send a blank email message to: jagbits-
      unsubscribe@...

      ________________________________________W H O A R E W E ?

      JAGBITS.COM is the net's premier Jaguar Superstore, providing original
      equipment and proven high-quality aftermarket parts for the Jaguar XJ6,
      XJ12 and XJS. It's the best commercial Jag site on the Web, and we
      take care of the best Jaguar owners on the web!

      Did you know that Jagbits was the first Jaguar parts distributor EVER to offer secure
      online purchasing of Jaguar parts? It's true! We've been at it since 1996!

      IMPORTANT: We never rent, sell, or otherwise distribute ANY information we collect,
      either from this emailed flyer or from any orders processed through us. Never.

      ________________________________________ T A B L E O F
      ________________________________________ C O N T E N T S

      1. Special Offers
      2. Clearance Parts
      3. TECHBITS - Technical Information
      4. Cool websites that I found
      5. Contact Information
      6. CONTEST!

      ________________________________________ 1. S P E C I A L
      ________________________________________ O F F E R S

      __________________________________ Prices good until
      __________________________________ Thursday, April 6th.

      GDB709 - OEM brake pad set, handbrake, fits XJS from 1976-88, and XJ6 from 1968-87. List
      price is $40, your price is $37 until next Thursday.

      MMD2144AA/X - Aftermarket bushing set, upper front shock, fits 1988-1994 XJ6. List price
      is $55, your price is $28 until next Thursday.

      16109/N - Aftermarket catalytic converter, front, fits 1988-1994 XJ6. List price is $422,
      your price is $326 until next Thursday.

      CBC8104 - Aftermarket catalytic converter, rear, fits 1988-1994 XJ6. List price is $550,
      your price is $384 until next Thursday.

      C30485 - OEM chain tensioner, XJS w/V12 HE. List price is $146, your price is $119 until
      next Thursday.

      RTC2715/SE - Engine, Jaguar-rebuilt, complete from oil pan to cam covers. Fits 1980-1987
      XJ6. Your price is $4850, plus a $900 refundable core charge, until next Thursday. This
      engine may disappear at any time. There is only one and it is being offered by one of our
      suppliers, who may sell it at any time without notifying us. If you want one, ACT NOW!
      All shipping charges will be paid by the customer.

      RTC2691/SR - Engine, Jaguar-rebuilt, V12 Pre-HE. Fits V12 E-type and Pre-HE XJS. Your
      price is $8000, with NO core charge, until next Thursday. This engine may disappear at
      any time. There is only one and it is being offered by one of our suppliers, who may sell
      it at any time without notifying us. If you want one, ACT NOW! All shipping charges will
      be paid by the customer.

      C38009 - OEM electric cooling fan motor, fits V12 XJS. List price is $415, your price is
      $262 until next Thursday.

      BD48848 - Aftermarket windshield seal kit, fits 1980-1987 XJ6. List price is $141, your
      price is $65 until next Thursday.

      LMD5640AB - OEM sending unit, oil pressure gauge/light. Fits 1988-1994 XJ6. List price
      is $59, your price is $49 until next Thursday.

      FW104/E - OEM washer, copper, cam cover, pack of 50 fits 1980-1987 XJ6. List price is
      $13, your price is $12 until next Thursday.

      These parts are listed on our website in the "Weekly Specials" Section.
      (We have clearance items in this area too.)

      TO ORDER any of these parts, double-click on this:
      http://www.jagbits.com/specials.html

      _____________________________________ 2. C L E A R A N C E
      _____________________________________ P A R T S

      We have the following clearance parts listed on our weekly specials page:

      NMD6013AA - OEM fuel pump, in-tank. fits 1994 XJ6 from vin 705894 to vin 720189. List
      price is $460, your price is $225.

      BAC6019 - OEM door seal, XJS coupe, set of two. List price is $304, your price is $265.

      JLM1580 - OEM heated mirror glass, passenger's side. Fits 1988-1992 XJ6. List price is
      $54, your price is $39.

      QWB137C - Aftermarket rear wheel bearing kit, fits either side, fits 1973-1987 XJ6, XJS
      to 1991. List price is $69, your price is $42.

      EAC1385 - OEM thermotime switch. List price is $96, your price is $68.

      To order any of these parts, go to:
      http://www.jagbits.com/specials.html and get 'em before they are gone!
      Clearance items are shipped separately from the rest of your order, so
      additional shipping charges will apply.

      _______________________________________ 3. T E C H B I T S

      Did you know we have all of our Techbits archived on our website? You can check out all
      of the old ones at: http://www.jagbits.com/techbits.html

      This week's techbit is: Tire Pressure

      Tire pressure may seem like a mundane issue, but due to the very heavy weight of our
      Jags, low tire pressure can cause a severe handling problem. Low pressure can cause your
      car to fish-tail and behave in an unstable manner. Yes, this is dangerous! Maintaining
      the proper pressure in your tires is important!

      ________________________________________ 4. C O O L W E B
      ________________________________________ S I T E S!

      "Cool web sites" is my way of letting you know about
      interesting sites that I trip over during the week. No
      affiliation, I just think they're cool!

      This week's site is: Jaguar EFI Injector Harness Rebuilding
      { HYPERLINK http://www.jag-lovers.org/xj-s/book/InjHarnessRebuilding.html }http://www.jag-lovers.org/xj-s/book/InjHarnessRebuilding.html

      Kirby Palm has demonstrated a technique for creating a new fuel injection harness for the
      V12 engine, using superior components to that found in the original. Definitely work
      checking out!

      _______________________________________5. C O N T A C T &
      _______________________________________ O R D E R I N G

      Our 24-Hour online catalog with SSL-encrypted payment
      system is at: http://www.jagbits.com/

      We have a very secure, encrypted ordering system for safe
      credit card transactions.

      Our email address is info@...

      Our toll-free fax line is 1-888-703-0381.

      Our international fax number is: 1-303-727-7675

      _______________________________________6. C O N T E S T

      Ok, last week's question was: If you were to rank all of the countries in the world in
      order of land mass, from largest to smallest, which country would rank 13th?

      The answer is: Mexico. Paul Gill gave the first correct answer and won a Jaguar Cap.
      Congratulations Paul!

      This week's hard question is: In the United States, you can buy peanuts, hazelnuts,
      Brazil nuts, in fact practically ANY nut, complete with a shell. Which nut can you NOT
      buy in the shell, and WHY NOT?

      Go to: http://www.jagbits.com/contest.html to answer the question. First
      correct response logged from that website wins a genuine Jaguar hat. EMAILED RESPONSES ARE
      NOT ALLOWED!

      Have a great (and safe) weekend!