[Jagbits Hotline] JAGBITS HOTLINE - Friday, October 1st, 1999

  • Greg Price
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999

      J A G B I T S H O T L I N E

      The Internet's Leading Resource for Jaguar Owners

      Friday, October 1st, 1999

      Only Nick can unsubscribe you from the "Vendors" list.

      If the subject line reads [JAGBITS], then send a blank
      email message to: jagbits-unsubscribe@...

      ________________________________________W H O A R E W E ?

      JAGBITS.COM is the Jaguar Superstore, providing original
      equipment and proven high-quality aftermarket parts for the
      Jaguar XJ6, XJ12 and XJS. It's the best commercial Jag site
      on the Web, and we take care of the best Jaguar owners on
      the web!

      Did you know that Jagbits was the first Jaguar parts
      distributor EVER to offer secure online purchasing of
      Jaguar parts? It's true! We've been at it since 1996!

      IMPORTANT: We never rent, sell, or otherwise distribute
      ANY information we collect, either from this emailed flyer
      or from any orders processed through us. Never.

      ________________________________________ T A B L E O F
      ________________________________________ C O N T E N T S

      1. Special Offers
      2. Clearance Parts
      3. TECHBITS - Technical Information
      4. Cool websites that I found **new section
      5. Bonus Section
      6. Contact Information

      ________________________________________ 1. S P E C I A L
      ________________________________________ O F F E R S

      __________________________________ Prices good until
      __________________________________ Thursday, Oct 7th.

      These parts are listed on our website in the "Weekly
      Specials" Section. (We have clearance items in this area
      too.)

      TO ORDER any of these parts, double-click on this:
      http://www.jagbits.com/specials.html

      AEU4090 - Aftermarket actuator bellows, cruise control,
      fits 1979.5-1987 XJ6 and all v12 XJS. List price is $119,
      your price is $61 until next Thursday.

      CAC1229 - OEM brake master cylinder, Lucas/Girling, fits
      1979-1987 XJ6. List price is $210, your price is $135 until
      next Thursday.

      CBC1905/2 - OEM cable, accelerator, fits XJ6 from 1979-
      1987. List price is $41, your price is $34 until next
      Thursday.

      NBC2215AA - OEM fan clutch. List price is $166, your price
      is $112 until next Thursday. C38009 - OEM fan motor, aux
      cooling, elec. List price is $437, your price is $246 until
      next Thursday.

      CAC9702 - OEM electric radiator fan, fits 1988-1991 XJ6, up
      to vin 629285. List price is $235, your price is $150.

      _____________________________________ 2. C L E A R A N C E
      _____________________________________ P A R T S

      We have the following clearance parts listed on our weekly
      specials page:

      DH401 - OEM door handle, outside right front door. fits
      1988-1989 XJ6. just the chrome part you lift up to open
      the door. List price is $85, your price is $15.

      NMD6013AA - OEM fuel pump, in-tank. fits 1994 XJ6 from vin
      705894 to vin 720189. List price is $460, your price is
      $225.

      21380/060 - OEM piston, set of six. .060 oversize.
      includes rings and pins, fits 4.2 liter engines. List price
      is $615, your price is $350.

      CBC1473/X - Aftermarket radiator, aftermarket, fits XJ6
      from 1988-1990 brand new!. List price is $645, your price
      is $275.

      SR6032 - OEM steering rack, rebuilt, fits 1980-1987 XJ6 and
      XJS up to 1988, 12-month warranty (and you get $100 back
      when we get your old one!). List price is $545, your price
      is $350.

      SR6032 - OEM steering rack, rebuilt, fits 1980-1987 XJ6 and
      XJS up to 1988, 12-month warranty (and you get $100 back
      when we get your old one!). List price is $545, your price
      is $350. (Yes, we have two of these.)

      EBC4553 - OEM plastic engine cooling fan, fits v12 XJS.
      List price is $169, your price is $90.

      BAC6019 - OEM door seal, XJS coupe, set of two. List price
      is $304, your price is $265.

      726246 - Aftermarket castrol r134a conversion kit, includes
      oil, o-rings and fittings. List price is $96, your price is
      $35.

      C41051 - OEM heater valve, fits 1980-1989 XJ6 and XJS. List
      price is $95, your price is $30.

      JLM1580 - OEM heated mirror glass, passenger's side. fits
      1988-1992 XJ6. List price is $54, your price is $39.

      R40300 - OEM piston ring set, standard size. fits 4.2
      liter jaguars. List price is $144, your price is $89.

      MDB1506AF - Aftermarket brake pad set, rear, fits 1990-1994
      XJ6. List price is $33, your price is $25.

      JS744 - OEM taillight lens, fits 1974-1978 XJ6/XJ12 right
      side only.. List price is $54, your price is $25.

      MGB585AF - Aftermarket brake pad set, front, fits 1974-1987
      XJ6. List price is $42, your price is $29.

      QWB137C - Aftermarket bearing kit, wheel, rear, either
      side, quinton hazell, fits 1973-1987 XJ6, XJS to 1991. List
      price is $69, your price is $42.

      CAC2047 - OEM fan motor, electric, auxilliary engine
      cooling, fits 1979-1987 XJ6. List price is $186, your price
      is $110.

      EAC4751/X - Aftermarket fan clutch, fits 1982-1987 XJ6 and
      XJS with bolt-on fan. List price is $112, your price is $60

      To order any of these parts, go to
      http://www.jagbits.com/specials.html and get 'em before
      they are gone!

      _______________________________________ 3. T E C H B I T S

      Did you know we have these archived on our website? They
      can be found at: http://www.jagbits.com/techbits.html

      This week's tech tip is about outside door handles on the
      1988-1989 XJ6. These were poorly constructed handle
      assemblies, and they regularly break. To combat this
      breakage problem, Jaguar redesigned the handle assembly and
      has issued an improved handle. There are still some of
      these old handles floating around in parts bins. If you get
      one, it will break too! If your handle breaks, be sure to
      get one of the new handle assemblies, rather than some old-
      stock handle that a supplier is trying to dump on you.
      You'll pay more for the improved part, but you won't have
      to replace it again in a year.

      ________________________________________ 4. C O O L W E B

      ________________________________________ S I T E S!

      "Cool web sites" is my way of letting you know about
      interesting sites that I trip over during the week. No
      affiliation, I just think they're cool!

      http://www.geekculture.com

      Geek culture is alive. Ever wonder what geeks think is
      funny? What kinds of TV shows they watch? Wanna learn the
      latest lingo? How about checking out some geek strip pens
      (don't worry, mom and dad, the whole site's rated PG)?
      Check out geek culture to send your loved one a geek e-
      card, buy some geek paraphernalia, download free geek
      software, or visit some sites deemed geek worthy.

      ________________________________________ 5. B O N U S
      ________________________________________ S E C T I O N

      Want to know how to make money from your website? (Without

      selling Jag parts?) This guy lays it all out for you.
      Cory Rudl has a huge course on internet marketing and
      retailing that's worth its weight in gold. Well, not
      gold, but it's certainly worth more than you'll pay for
      it. I bought the course and I can recommend it highly.
      They even give you a 10-year money back guarantee. Like
      it or you lose nothing. Go to
      http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/29478/
      and look it over. I bought some publications from this
      guy a few years ago, and I found that he really had his
      stuff together. Now he's wrapped up e-commerce for you in
      a (very big) nutshell.

      _______________________________________6. C O N T A C T &

      Our 24-Hour online catalog with SSL-encrypted payment
      system is at: http://www.jagbits.com/

      We have a very secure, encrypted ordering system for safe
      credit card transactions, and no card is charged until an
      actual human reviews your purchase.

      Our email address is info@...

      Our toll-free fax line is 1-888-703-0381.

      Our international fax number is: 1-303-727-7675

      Have a great (and safe) weekend!