Jagbits free manuals!

  • gary@jagbits.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 3:32 PM

      JAGBITS EMAIL FLYER

      The Leading Resource for Jaguar Car Owners

      THIS WEEK AT JAGBITS
      ______________________

      If you own a 2000-2009 Jaguar you can now download owners manuals for your car
      online fro FREE.
      Click this link to go there now:
      http://www.jaguarusa.com/us/en/ownership/myjaguar/manuals/xk.htm

      Lots of new and used parts on sale this week! Use the coupon code below for a
      nice
      discount off your next order. We also have lowered the prices on many popular
      parts to move inventory. Slow economy means better deals and we are doing all
      we
      can to make deals. Remember used parts are a GREAT alternative and the prices
      are far below the same new part price so email or call us and let us know what
      you need, as always "We have it!"

      Want to get 5% off your order? Enter LOVEJAGUARS in the Coupon Code box on the
      checkout form and you will receive a 5% discount on your total order.

      Jagbits offers Next Day Shipping service for only $35.00 as well as 2 day
      shipping for $25.00
      See details on the checkout form.

      Remember that Jagbits sells new AND used parts for most Jaguar models from 1979-

      2006 email or call us us if you are looking for a used Jaguar part for your
      car....

      _________________________________

      QUICK LINK TO THE SPECIALS PAGE
      _________________________________

      http://www.jagbits.com/specials.php

      _________________________________

      TECHNICAL INFORMATION
      _________________________________

      All our technical information can be found here:
      http://www.jagbits.com/techbits.html

      Or go to http://www.britishcarforum.com and post your technical question on the
      appropriate Jaguar model forum, I'm sure someone there will have the correct
      answer!

      ______________

      WHO ARE WE?
      ______________

      JAGBITS.COM is the net's premier Jaguar new and used parts Superstore,
      providing original equipment and proven high-quality aftermarket parts for the
      Jaguar XJ6, XJ12, XJ8, XK8, S-Type, X-Type and XJS. We now have over 135 pages
      of Jaguar technical information and tips. It's the best commercial Jag site on
      the Web, and we take care of the best Jaguar owners on the web!

      Did you know that Jagbits was the first Jaguar parts distributor EVER to offer
      secure online purchasing of Jaguar parts? It's true! We've been at it since
      1996! We are 100% PCI compliant which means Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and
      AMEX have checked the security of our website and gave us a 100% passing grade
      so you will not find a more secure website on the internet.

      IMPORTANT: We never rent, sell, or otherwise distribute ANY information we
      collect, either from this emailed flyer or from any orders processed through
      us.
      Never. _________________________________

      CONTACT INFORMATION

      Our 24-Hour online catalog with SSL-encrypted payment system is at:
      http://www.jagbits.com/

      OUR TOLL FREE PHONE IS 1-888-524-2487 (1-888-JAG-BITS)

      Our international number is +1-269-324-2123

      Our email address is info@...

      Our international fax number is: 1-208-979-1042

      (If that doesn't work, send a message to info@... and I'll take care of
      it.)