- Sunday April 20, 2008

  • Gary from Jagbits
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008

      The Internet's Leading Resource for Jaguar Owners

      W H O A R E W E ?

      JAGBITS.COM is the net's premier Jaguar new and used parts Superstore,
      providing original equipment and proven high-quality aftermarket parts for the
      Jaguar XJ6, XJ12, XJ8, XK8, S-Type, X-Type and XJS. We now have over 135 pages
      of Jaguar techinical information and tips. It's the best commercial Jag site on
      the Web, and we take care of the best Jaguar owners on the web!

      Did you know that Jagbits was the first Jaguar parts distributor EVER to offer
      secure online purchasing of Jaguar parts? It's true! We've been at it since
      1996! We are 100% PCI compliant which means Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and
      AMEX have checked the security of our website and gave us a 100% passing grade
      so you will not find a more secure website on the internet.

      IMPORTANT: We never rent, sell, or otherwise distribute ANY information we
      collect, either from this emailed flyer or from any orders processed through
      us. Never.

      T H I S W E E K A T J A G B I T S

      Lots of GREAT Jaguar Parts specials this week! Remember that Jagbits sells new
      AND used parts for most Jaguar models from 1979-2007 email or call us us if you
      are looking for a used Jaguar part for your car....

      T E C H N I C A L T I P

      Jaguar Anti Lock Brake (ABS) module failure and repair for XJ6, XJS, XJ8, XK8

      All our technical information can be found here:

      C O N T A C T & O R D E R I N G

      Our 24-Hour online catalog with SSL-encrypted payment system is at:

      OUR TOLL FREE PHONE IS 1-888-524-2487 (1-888-JAG-BITS)

      Our international number is +1-269-324-2123

      Our email address is info@...

      Our international fax number is: 1-208-979-1042

      (If that doesn't work, send a message to info@... and I'll take care of