- Friday, May 11th, 2001

  • gprice@jagbits.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2001

      J A G B I T S H O T L I N E

      The Internet's Leading Resource for Jaguar Owners

      ________________________________________W H O A R E W E ?

      JAGBITS.COM is the net's premier Jaguar Superstore, providing original
      equipment and proven high-quality aftermarket parts for the Jaguar XJ6,
      XJ12 and XJS. It's the best commercial Jag site on the Web, and we take
      care of the best Jaguar owners on the web!

      Did you know that Jagbits was the first Jaguar parts distributor EVER to
      offer secure online purchasing of Jaguar parts? It's true! We've been at
      it since 1996!

      IMPORTANT: We never rent, sell, or otherwise distribute ANY information we
      collect, either from this emailed flyer or from any orders processed
      through us. Never.

      ________________________________________ T A B L E O F
      ________________________________________ C O N T E N T S

      1. Special Offers
      2. Clearance Parts
      3. TECHBITS - Technical Information
      4. Cool websites that I found
      5. Contact Information
      6. Contest!

      ________________________________________ 1. S P E C I A L
      ________________________________________ O F F E R S

      __________________________________ Prices good until
      __________________________________ Thursday, May 17th.

      These parts are listed on our website in the "Weekly Specials" Section.
      (We have clearance items in this area too.)

      JLM1830/X  BRAKE ROTOR, REAR, FITS 19901994 XJ6, AND XJS FROM VIN 188105 TO
      VIN 198334. List price is $51, your price is $48.31 until next Thursday.

      JLM2012  HEADLAMP LENS, RIGHT, FITS 19901994 XJ6. List price is $345, your
      price is $287.85 until next Thursday.

      JLM2013  HEADLAMP LENS, LEFT, FITS 19901994 XJ6. List price is $345, your
      price is $287.85 until next Thursday.

      JLM332/X  IGNITION WIRE SET, W/OEM WIRE, FITS 19801987 XJ6. List price is
      $63, your price is $30.52 until next Thursday.

      JLM1009/X  MOTOR MOUNT, RUBBER, FITS 19741987 XJ6. List price is $28, your
      price is $14.18 until next Thursday.

      AEU1247  STEERING RACK BOOT KIT, FITS 19801987 XJ6 AND XJS UP TO 1988
      (CONTAINS TWO BOOTS, ENOUGH FOR ONE RACK). List price is $15, your price is
      $10.91 until next Thursday.

      35362  SWITCH, WIPER/WASH. List price is $109, your price is $78.38 until next
      Thursday.

      FW104/E  WASHER, COPPER, CAM COVER, PACK OF 50 FITS 19801987 XJ6. List price
      is $13, your price is $8.55 until next Thursday.

      Availability may be limited, and the sale price is good for stock on hand only.
      When they are gone, they are gone!

      TO ORDER any of these parts, double-click on this:
      http://www.jagbits.com/specials.html

      _____________________________________ 2. C L E A R A N C E
      _____________________________________ P A R T S

      To order any of these parts, go to:
      http://www.jagbits.com/specials.html and get 'em before
      they are gone! Clearance items are shipped separately from
      regular parts, so additional shipping charges will apply.

      JLM1553  TAILLAMP LENS, RIGHT, FITS 8387 XJS DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CHROME
      INSERT. List price is $93, your price is $81.00.

      DAC1820  DELAY RELAY UNIT, ANTENNA. FITS 19801987 XJ6 AND 19821985 XJS.
      List price is $58, your price is $49.00.

      JLM1171  SEAL KIT, FRONT CRANK, W/DISTANCE PIECE, FITS 19801987 XJ6. List
      price is $68, your price is $63.00.

      AAU5037  FUSE BOX, PLASTIC, WITH COVER, FITS 19801987 XJ6 (INSIDE
      FENDERWELL). List price is $47, your price is $42.00.

      JLM1563  HYDRAULIC LOW BRAKE PRESSURE SWITCH, FITS 19881994 XJ6. List price
      is $278, your price is $200.00.

      JLM10788  LOCK REPAIR SET, TRUNK OR GLOVE BOX, FITS 1990  1992 XJ6 FROM VIN
      594576. List price is $73, your price is $63.00.

      JLM1577  MIRROR GLASS, LEFT SIDE, HEATED, FITS 1988  1989 XJ6 (UP TO VIN
      556850). List price is $48, your price is $43.00.

      GNA7692AA  CUPHOLDER REPAIR KIT, REPAIRS 19881998 CENTER ARMREST CUPHOLDER..
      List price is $72, your price is $62.00.

      C41051  HEATER VALVE, FITS 19801987 XJ6 AND XJS. List price is $42, your
      price is $29.00.

      JLM1577  MIRROR GLASS, LEFT SIDE, HEATED, FITS 1988  1989 XJ6 (UP TO VIN
      556850). List price is $48, your price is $43.00.

      _______________________________________ 3. T E C H B I T S

      This week's Techbit is: Clogged catalytic converters

      If your car is sluggish and is having trouble accelerating, a regular culprit
      is the catalytic converter. Engine soot, especially from engines that are
      running rich, can build up inside the cat and partially or completely clog it
      up. Once this happens, the engine can’t get rid of enough exhaust to run
      properly so it start to bog down and behave sluggishly.

      The cure is to clean the sludge out of the cat if you can, otherwise you’ll
      have to replace it. Of course, if your car is building up soot in the cat,
      you’ll also need to find out why and fix the problem, or the new cat will get
      clogged too.

      ________________________________________ 4. C O O L W E B
      ________________________________________ S I T E S!

      "Cool web sites" is my way of letting you know about interesting sites that I
      trip over during the week. We have no affiliation with them, I just think
      they're cool! This week’s site:

      Yoga without tree hugging: Office Yoga for office workers
      http://www.zenyoga.co.uk/yoga/office.htm

      _______________________________________5. C O N T A C T &
      _______________________________________ O R D E R I N G

      Our 24-Hour online catalog with SSL-encrypted payment system is at:
      http://www.jagbits.com/

      Our email address is info@...

      Our toll-free fax line is 1-888-703-0381.

      Our international fax number is: 1-303-727-7675

      _______________________________________6. C O N T E S T !

      This special edition of the Jagbits Hotline is sent only to Hotline
      subscribers, not to the "Vendors" subscribers. Contest is open to any Hotline
      subscriber in North America. If you win, you aren't eligible to win for two
      more weeks.

      Last week's question was: "The Simpsons" is now the longest running animated
      series in TV history, after beginning its life as a short feature on another TV
      show. On what TV show did the Simpsons debut?
      The answer was: The Tracy Ulman Show

      Congratulations Tom Danisi, who was randomly selected from all correct entries!

      This week’s question is: What U.S. President signed into law the first federal
      tax based on income?

      Go to: http://www.jagbits.com/contest.html to answer this week's question. The
      winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries.

      This week's winner gets a cool Jaguar T-shirt. These are cool!

      EMAILED RESPONSES ARE NOT ALLOWED!

      Have a safe weekend everyone!