Jacob's Wheel Update - 3 Feb 2002

  • mallukh_ahi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      3 Feb 2002 - I added the 'day number' to the displayed date. This is
      quite a significant change because the program now shows the exact
      date from when a minor glyph influence (i.e. your 2 month cycle)
      begins. Click the 'Prev Month' button to view your current influence
      if you haven't yet reached the displayed date.

      Patrick.