Re: Howdy :o)

  • FL_APPLEBOY
    Message 1 of 586 , Jul 1, 1999
      Wow. AN actuall message? Are thgere alive members
      hewre? Oh mu gosh, ;-) About this time Im in class, have
      a test, then off to UNF for more study time, then
      back to FCCJ for more wonderfull labs. How fun.
    • theonetrutest
      Message 586 of 586 , Feb 22, 2002
        Anyway, I'm 17; almost 18. I live on the
        Northside.<br>I'm a smoker, and I haven't had a cig in over a month
        and a half...still thoroughly addicted...I've got the
        money to buy 5 packs of my brand, USA Golds, Full
        Flavor....they cost 1.75 a pack, and I've got 12
        bucks....anyway, I need someone to buy em for me, because I'm 17;
        almost 18...someone PLEASE help me out here...I've got
        some cd's, computer games, and other junk I can give
        you, just ask....anyway, I live on the northside;
        email me at hollowpride@... if you're willing
        to help, oh yeah; and I live off of Broward rd. if
        any of you live close...thanks...