* * For The Fourth Of July --- The Star Spangled Banner * *

  • howardscottpearlman2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2002
      *** The Fourth Verse ****

      * Of The Star Spangled Banner *

      Oh thus be it ever when all men shall stand

      Between our loved homes and war's desolation

      Blessed with beauty and peace may our heavenly lands

      See the light up above and become more than nations

      But if battle we must for the cause that is just

      May we choose as standards those that all men can trust

      Then the Star Spangled Banner in honor shall wave

      Among the lands of the free and the home of the brave

      Francis Scott Key
      and
      Howard Scott Pearlman

      Copyright 1989 Pearlman

      * See The Club's First Message To See The Original Four
      Verses Written by Francis Scott Key.