Been too long since I have had fun :*

  • silnelson7kj
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012
      I'm not into the bar scene to pick up guys as most are drunk off their a*s and can't hold an erection for more than 5 min. I'm always willing to try anything once ... just as long as it doesn't involve pain. I'm LOUD in bed ... so if you need earplugs then maybe I'm not the one you're looking for. I have long medium brown hair, and am totally shaven down there. I don't like hair in my food so if you're shaven then that's an additional asset http://ard.ihookup.com/trafficoptimizer/index.php?toid=100031&r=lc386212