Sunday 5-6 PM Inside Look - FREE

  • Scott Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010
      Corporate Overview Webinar today! 5pm
      Sunday
      (you need two things ) My name: Scott Wright The Link:https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/441068433

      Get an inside look at the Real Estate opportunity of a life time. 99% of our team is built up of real estate pros from everywhere in the USA! We are masterminding together as a team inside of this excellent program. Do you need free mentoring and a way to earn a great income while you are learning? Today, the doors are opened for you to come see! A no obligation webinar.

      Come see what you are missing and what I have been trying to get you involved in for the past few months.
      We have mortgages, hard money loans, commercial financing, credit repair, debt settlement, tax resolution services.... Everything you need to get back up on your feet and start kicking some Real Estate Butt!

      Hurry before the market swings up! Get involved now so you can start investing NOW! It is FREE to be a part of my team!!! FREE....never any charges.

      Corporate Overview Webinar today! 5pm Sunday
      (you need two things ) My name: Scott Wright The Link:https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/441068433
      Scott Wright

      USA: 1(408) 329-7666
      London (UK): 44.20.7983.9111

      Bulk Real Estate, Professional Networking, Social Media Links, Training, Jobs - Connections & More!
      http://mymoneywheel.com

      PS. When someone does an extraordinary job I like to spread the word
      Credit Repair & Debt Elimination Services: http://www.heavenlycredit.com

      DISCLAIMER: Sender is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. Sender is a consultant & makes no warranties or representations as to the buyer, seller or transaction. All due diligence is the responsibility of the buyer and seller. This document including any attachments hereto is a response to a formal request of information only. Upon receipt of these documents, the Recipient hereby acknowledges this disclaimer. These documents are not from any banking or other Institution policy. We do not provide securities or securities-related advice. No information herein shall be construed as a solicitation of investment funds or a securities offering.