Re: want to hear good&bad on jville.

  • kpean22
    Message 1 of 586 , Jul 2, 2001
      helo. thanks for the answers. i am in j-ville
      rite now. i will check my email as much as i can. so
      far from what i have seen this a beautifull city. i
      will be relocating here instead of atlanta. <br><br>i
      just found out from someone that as far as land goes
      j-ville is the second largest city in the WORLD. paris is
      the largest. as far as people it is not that big, but
      as far as land mass it is the second in the world.
      that blew me away. you all have a great city here and
      i cant wait to call it home someday. <br><br>thanks
      again for the help.
    • theonetrutest
      Message 586 of 586 , Feb 22, 2002
        Anyway, I'm 17; almost 18. I live on the
        Northside.<br>I'm a smoker, and I haven't had a cig in over a month
        and a half...still thoroughly addicted...I've got the
        money to buy 5 packs of my brand, USA Golds, Full
        Flavor....they cost 1.75 a pack, and I've got 12
        bucks....anyway, I need someone to buy em for me, because I'm 17;
        almost 18...someone PLEASE help me out here...I've got
        some cd's, computer games, and other junk I can give
        you, just ask....anyway, I live on the northside;
        email me at hollowpride@... if you're willing
        to help, oh yeah; and I live off of Broward rd. if
        any of you live close...thanks...