Roses and romance.... where are you guys?\./?

  • ullamanfredd
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
      One of my favourite fantasies is to have sex with a guy in a room full of scattered rose petals all over the room. With a tiger skin sheet on the bed where we will get naughty... dim light, and a steamy song to complete the scene...
      http://makeloveus.com/queenof69
    • ullamanfredd
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 26, 2009
        One of my favourite fantasies is to have sex with a guy in a room full of scattered rose petals all over the room. With a tiger skin sheet on the bed where we will get naughty... dim light, and a steamy song to complete the scene...
        http://passiongirl.info/mistycont
      • ullamanfredd
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2009
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2009