MWF prowling for a partner

  • elsasemoun3
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi, I'm a sweet housewife equipped with a great set of white DD's, a
      tiny waste and a nice round butt. I really take care of myself and I
      am very open when it comes to sex. My husband and I are very sexually
      active but also open to letting each other explore... so here I am...
      exploring :-)
      See me: http://dateandmakelove.com/milf2
      I'm erinsexyluv
    • elsasemoun3
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2009
        Hi, I'm a sweet housewife equipped with a great set of white DD's, a
        tiny waste and a nice round butt. I really take care of myself and I
        am very open when it comes to sex. My husband and I are very sexually
        active but also open to letting each other explore... so here I am...
        exploring :-)
        See me: http://freelove4all.com/milf2
        I'm erinsexyluv
      • elsasemoun3