Think you`re up to the task?

  • ninmercedez1
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2008
      I`m just a young girl who wants to have a little fun. You think you
      can handle me and show me what`s what? I`m up for a lesson or two. I
      might even teach you something. If that`s what you have in mind, hit
      me up.
      http://myromanticdate.com/lexi
      My nickname's kraftykitty
    • ninmercedez1
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
            I`m just a young girl who wants to have a little fun. You think you
            can handle me and show me what`s what? I`m up for a lesson or two. I
            might even teach you something. If that`s what you have in mind, hit
            me up.
            http://myromanticdate.com/milfs
            My nickname's kraftykitty