Married woman with an unsatisfied desire for fun

  • cutelilchick4uag
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2007
      I'm a hot, juicy married woman who needs lots of sex. Came here
      looking for discreet partners, luv all things, I am multiple orgasmic
      and need lots of cock, luv other women to be involved also, but need a
      good cock too.
      See me and send me a message if you like me:
      http://myromanticdate.com/profiles/luv2fucn69
    • cutelilchick4uag
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 28, 2007
          --- In jacksonvilleflorida@yahoogroups.com, cutelilchick4uag
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > I'm a hot, juicy married woman who needs lots of sex. Came here
          > looking for discreet partners, luv all things, I am multiple orgasmic
          > and need lots of cock, luv other women to be involved also, but need
          > good cock too.
          > See me and send me a message if you like me:
          > http://myromanticdate.com/profiles/luv2fucn69

          like to check u out look for me
        • cutelilchick4uag