Any Punkers out there....

  • burnt_matchhead
    Message 1 of 586 , Apr 1, 2000
      Hey everybody (all you cool people) I'm new to
      the club, and I was just wondering if there were any
      musicians in here. I'm looking to start up a band (so, I
      can be cool). I play B. guitar and I'm looking for 1
      maybe 2 E. Guitars. And a drummer. You have to have
      your own equipment, duh... And I don't want you to be
      to much older or younger than me so around 15-19
      years old. Damn, I feel like i'm shopping or something.
      Anyways, of course you have to live in jax, (once again)
      duh. If you think you'd like to do it or want some
      more info you can email me at
      burnt_matchhead@... or just post another message in reply to this
      one. Later... <br><br>-Seph
    • theonetrutest
      Message 586 of 586 , Feb 22, 2002
        Anyway, I'm 17; almost 18. I live on the
        Northside.<br>I'm a smoker, and I haven't had a cig in over a month
        and a half...still thoroughly addicted...I've got the
        money to buy 5 packs of my brand, USA Golds, Full
        Flavor....they cost 1.75 a pack, and I've got 12
        bucks....anyway, I need someone to buy em for me, because I'm 17;
        almost 18...someone PLEASE help me out here...I've got
        some cd's, computer games, and other junk I can give
        you, just ask....anyway, I live on the northside;
        email me at hollowpride@... if you're willing
        to help, oh yeah; and I live off of Broward rd. if
        any of you live close...thanks...