Crooked Jimmy

  • FreakinGrl
    Message 1 of 586 , Sep 3, 1999
      hey yall crooked jimmy is playin saturday nite at
      the mad hatter in mandirin yall should check em
      out......they are an up and comin local band and they sound
      great........<br>lates <br>yer resident freak
    • theonetrutest
      Message 586 of 586 , Feb 22, 2002
        Anyway, I'm 17; almost 18. I live on the
        Northside.<br>I'm a smoker, and I haven't had a cig in over a month
        and a half...still thoroughly addicted...I've got the
        money to buy 5 packs of my brand, USA Golds, Full
        Flavor....they cost 1.75 a pack, and I've got 12
        bucks....anyway, I need someone to buy em for me, because I'm 17;
        almost 18...someone PLEASE help me out here...I've got
        some cd's, computer games, and other junk I can give
        you, just ask....anyway, I live on the northside;
        email me at hollowpride@... if you're willing
        to help, oh yeah; and I live off of Broward rd. if
        any of you live close...thanks...