Passion Parties Hostess Contest

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Here is more about what I do…. But that isn't why this group is
      special to me.
      It's the desire to just say thanks… with out your support they
      wouldn't be who they are today….

      Hello to all those who have expressed interest in hosting a Girls
      Night Out.

      I am very thrilled to share with you the Contest that is running
      during the month of June.
      Not only am I running my own Hostess Specials but there is a
      wonderful Contest where the hostesses during this time frame are
      eligible for a trip....

      A cruise… Turquoise waters, golden sunsets, and a pair of deck
      chairs for just the two of you. This is more than just a fantasy –
      it will be reality for our six Two Tickets to Paradise Sweepstakes
      winners and their guests. This summer, three FREE luxury cruise
      packages will be awarded to three lucky Passion Parties Hostesses,
      and three more will be given to the Passion Consultants who
      conducted their Parties.
      Take advantage of this exciting promotion to generate summer sales
      by calling every customer in your database. Let them all know the
      Summer Brochure starts June 1 and it is their Ticket to Paradise.
      This fabulous cruise getaway, along with our 24 new sensual items
      for summer, is sure to put your Destination: Paradise summer over
      the top.

      About Passion Parties
      Passion Parties dominates the party plan industry, as the leading
      supplier of sensual products in the United States and Canada.
      Celebrating 10 years of success, the company was founded by women
      for women in 1994. Our informative Passion Parties create an
      environment that is fun, educational and safe for women to explore
      their sexuality to build stronger relationships with their partners.
      Our exclusive RomantaTherapy™ line includes sensual body products to
      transition you from the stress of the day to the romance of the
      evening. Our top selling exclusive Pure Satisfaction™ UniSEX
      Enhancement Gel is the ultimate product for all couples. Our product
      line includes a wide-selection of sensual touch, passion edibles,
      lingerie and passion toys. Through our educational demonstrations
      and products, we proudly support and encourage intimacy between
      partners.
      Please contact me off line.
      I would love to help you enter the contest.

      Michelle Alvarez Team Leader
      Shop online 24/7 at:
      http://mistressmichelle.yourpassionconsultant.com
      ~ Feet on the Street is Back!!!