Jacksonville Promotion Needs Team Manager!

  • Wagner Bucci
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      TOBACCO PROMOTION - TEAM MANAGER POSITION

      Do you like the nightlife and clubs? We need a team manager to run
      scheduled tobacco related promotions in the Jacksonville market
      (male or female). Candidates must be at least 21 years of age,
      willing to work for a tobacco client and willing to work 40 hours
      with a varied schedule including nights and weekends. Candidates
      must also be comfortable working in a smoky bar environment during
      late hours. Valid driver's license and drug test required.

      Location:
      Jacksonville, FL

      Pay Rate: Weekly salary, commensurate with experience.

      If you are interested, please e-mail or fax your resume to Wagner
      Bucci at wagner@... or fax to 321-206-4510.
      Those not presently in our talent database need to additionally
      complete our New Talent Application found at
      www.belovedmarketing.com/newtalent.html.