A Yahoo Group for Gay Men in JACKSONVILLE

  • jaxmikey904
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005

      Join the GayMeninJax group!

      GayMeninJax

      Our group is free for Gay, Bi, Straight Men in Jacksonville and North Florida.
      We intended it to be a general all around place for Men to meet new people, make new friends, build relationships, chat openly, meet other guys, exchange photos, vids and pics, and anything else we want to do here.

      Our group is the largest Gay group for Jacksonville and Gay group for North Florida at Yahoo. Our membership level is currently at 800+ members.

      There is a great REAL TIME CHAT here also!

      Welcome. Come On In, and Have Fun!

      Join this group!

      Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with friends and family or meet new people who share your interests.